Research Biologists at ZSI – Life Sciences & Zoology Apply
Research Biologists at ZSI – Life Sciences & Zoology Apply. Zoological Survey of India Jobs. MSc JRF Job. Zoological Survey of India (ZSI) jobs for MSc Junior Research Fellow candidates. Check out all of the details on the same below:
This job expires in :
Government of India
Ministry of Environment, Forest and Climate Change
ZOOLOGICAL SURVEY OF INDIA
RECRUITMENT OF PROJECT FELLOWS (RESEARCH BIOLOGISTS)
Advt. No. LTEO-ZSI/01/2021
Name of the Post: PROJECT FELLOWS (RESEARCH BIOLOGISTS)
No of the Posts: 1 (One)
Name of the Post: “Phylogeography and colonization history of Indian rhesus macaques (Macaca mulatta)”
Duration: The position is for a period of one year and purely on a temporary basis and will be terminated or renewed based on performance.
Remarks: Project Fellows (Research Biologists) are desired for 1. Ecological and taxonomic
studies on arthropods in LTEO sites across India. 2. The Last date for submission of the application form by e-mail is 30th September 2021.
How to Apply & General Instructions:
- The upper age limit for applying for the award of PF shall be 28 years as of 30th September 2021. Age relaxation as per Govt. of India rules.
- Candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of their qualifications and experience. Mere possession of qualification and experience may not entertain a candidate called for interview or selection. Although, there is an indication for a number of vacancies, the Director, ZSI reserve the rights for selection.
- Shortlisted candidates will be informed through email only for appearing for an online interview.
- At the time of the verification of original documents (even after selection), if it is found that an attempt has been made by the applicant to willfully conceal, misrepresent the facts or canvass, such applicant will not be considered for selection and due action will be implemented.
- The candidate selected will be liable to post anywhere in the country, including field sites and shall join immediately after their selection.
- The application form can be downloaded from the Zoological Survey of India website
- The application form as per the format provided is to be submitted in MS Word format by email to <email@example.com>
- Candidates should submit the duly filled-in application form in MS Word and scanned copies in PDF format of testimonials of educational qualifications, research experience, publications, proof for date of birth etc., along with copies of mark sheets of all examinations and ‘No Objection Certificate’ from present employer (if employed) by email to <firstname.lastname@example.org> with the subject “Application for PROJECT FELLOW (RESEARCH BIOLOGIST)” by 30th September 2021.
- For any clarification, you may please contact The Principal Investigator, LTEO Programme, Zoological Survey of India, Southern Regional Centre, 130, Santhome High Road, Chennai-600 028. E-mail: <email@example.com> Mobile: +91-9088039540.
- The Director, Zoological Survey of India reserves the right of selection or rejection of a
candidature including cancellation of the advertisement.
Fellowship: Rs. 25,000/- (Consolidated)
Essential qualification: M.Sc. in Zoology/ Life Sciences/Wildlife Biology/ Biodiversity
with a minimum of 60% aggregate marks from a recognized University and with a passion
to work on Arthropod Ecology/Taxonomy.
Desirable Qualifications: Research experience in Taxonomy/ Ecology of terrestrial and
freshwater arthropods; research publications in national and international peer-reviewed
journals; knowledge of collection and preservation techniques of arthropod specimens;
nature and wildlife Photography; knowledge of computer, database management,
GIS and basic field data collection; statistical analysis and experience of molecular work.
PFs are expected to undertake extensive field surveys in the mountains, forests and wetlands of India and therefore, are required to be physically fit to undertake research in terrain and hostile conditions. PFs expected to conduct field studies in remote regions of Western Ghats, Central India, Western India, Western and Eastern Himalayas.
See Notification & Download Application Format Below
Editor’s Note: ZSI Biotech, Zoology & Life Sciences JRF Job, Applications Invited. Please make sure that you are subscribed to the Biotecnika Times Newsletter and our YouTube channel to be notified of all of the latest in the industry. Follow us on all of our social media like Twitter, Telegram, Facebook and Instagram.