NIAB Associate Job For Life Sciences, Apply Online
NIAB Associate Job For Life Sciences, Apply Online. National Institute of Animal Biotechnology (NIAB) is hiring for a Project Associate position. NIAB job opportunity details, project details, application procedure details are given below:
This Job Expires In :
National Institute of Animal Biotechnology, Hyderabad – 500 032
(An Autonomous Institute of the Department of Biotechnology)
Advertisement No. 21/2021
Name of the Post: Project Associate-I
No. of Posts: 01
Name of the Project: “Socio-economic upliftment of landless and marginal farmers of
Yadgir district (an aspirational district) of Karnataka through goat rearing”
Name of the Project Co-ordinator: Dr Subeer S. Majumdar
Name of the PI: Dr Pankaj Suman and Dr Abhijit Deshmukh
Age: 35 years (Relaxation is admissible in case of SC/ST/OBC candidates as per Government instructions)
How to Apply:
- Applications are to be filled ONLINE. The online link for submission of the application is available from 13-09-2021 and the last date is 22-09-2021. Candidates must fill online application form at www.niab.org.in. Candidates are advised to fill the online application form in sufficient time before the last date to avoid last-minute technical issues.
- Suitable candidates will be screened, intimated through email and interviewed by duly
constituted selection committee online. Original documents in support of date of birth, educational qualifications, experience certificates are required to be submitted at the time of joining.
- No need to send a hard copy. Interim enquiries will not be entertained.
Fellowship amount: Rs.31000/- per month plus 24 percent HRA as per the DST guidelines.
- MSc (Life Sciences/Biotechnology/Biochemistry/Microbiology, Bioinformatics)/Post
Graduate Degree in Veterinary Science (MVSc) with NET qualification or,
- Non-NET-qualified candidates with a post-graduate degree in the above-mentioned subjects can also apply; they will be paid as per DST guidelines.
Desired Experience: Candidate with experience in Molecular biology/Genomics/Genome
sequencing/Animal Genetics and breeding/ Nanotechnology and having expertise to work with the large animal models will be given preference.
See Notification Below
Editor’s Note: NIAB Associate Job For Life Sciences, Apply Online. Please make sure that you are subscribed to the Biotecnika Times Newsletter and our YouTube channel to be notified of all of the latest in the industry. Follow us on all of our social media like Twitter, Telegram, Facebook and Instagram.