Govt Jobs CCRS, Ministry of AYUSH – Biochem JRF Vacancy Available
Govt Jobs CCRS, Ministry of AYUSH – Biochem JRF Vacancy Available. MSc Biochemistry Junior Research Fellow Job Openings. Interested and eligible applicants can check out all of the details on the same below:
This Job Expires In :
SIDDHA REGIONAL RESEARCH INSTITUTE
(Under C.C.R.S., Chennai, Ministry of AYUSH, Government of India)
Chellaperumal Street, Kuyavarpalayam, Puducherry – 605013.
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
Phone: 0413 – 2245072
Virtual / Walk-in-Interview
(Advt. No.: 05/2021 dated 13.09.2021)
The engagement will be purely on a contract basis and no claim for continuation or regular appointment will be entertained. The date of the interview will be notified through CCRS website / Email to the eligible shortlisted candidates.
Name of the Post: Junior Research Fellow (Biochemistry)
No. of Posts: 01
Name of the Project: An Open Label, Randomized Control Proof of Concept Study to Compare the Efficacy of Thiriloga Chendhuram (TC) with Annabedhi Chendhuram (ABC; Active Control) in the Treatment of Veluppu Noi (Iron Deficiency Anaemia) in Women of
Age: Not exceeding 28 years (Relaxation will be given up to 5 years in case of SC/ST/ Women andPhysically challenged candidates and 3 years in case of OBC candidates as per GoI Rules).
Period of the Project: Initially for a period of 1 year with subsequent extension based on
the performance maximum up to 3 years or till completion of the project, whichever is earlier.
Place of Posting: Siddha Regional Research Institute, Puducherry.
How to Apply:
The filled-in application along with self-attested certificates/documents (Scanned copies)
must be sent to the email address firstname.lastname@example.org with cc to
email@example.com. All the attachments are required in PDF only. Hard copies of the same may be sent by speed post to:
The Research Officer (S) S III & I/c
Siddha Regional Research Institute,
Chellaperumal Street, Kuyavarpalayam,
Puducherry – 605013.
Last date of submission of application: 04.10.2021 – 5 p.m.
Instructions to the candidates:
- CV/Resume will not be accepted. The application should be in the prescribed format
only along with all required documents. If otherwise, applications would be
- Candidates should enclose self-attested photocopies of educational qualification,
research experience and other testimonials along with the filled application.
- The crucial date for determining the age limit shall be the closing date for receipt of
- All posts are on a contractual basis for the specified duration offered. The engagement
period may be renewed after the given duration subject to satisfactory performance and project requirement.
- The selected candidate will have no claim for regular appointments under SRRI / CCRS
or continuation of his/her services by any means.
- The date, Time and place/mode of the interview will be intimated through the CCRS website/email to the eligible candidates. No TA/DA will be provided for attending the interview.
- Incomplete applications without relevant enclosures cannot be entertained and will be
- The selection of the candidate will be based on their performance in the interview.
However, a written test on MCQ pattern may be required for further short-listing
purpose prior to the interview.
- Canvassing in any form will lead to the disqualification of the candidate.
- The Research Officer (S) S III & In-charge reserves all the rights to accept or reject any
application, postpone/cancel the interview without assigning any reasons, thereof.
- Candidates are advised to follow the CCRS website regularly for further information if any which will be updated from time to time.
Remuneration: Rs.31,000/- plus 18 percent HRA
Essential Qualification: M.Sc. (Biochemistry) with not less than 55% aggregate from a
recognized University / Institution.
Desirable: Experience in handling Western Blotting, Electrophoresis, ELISA assays, Biochemistry Auto Analyzer, etc.
See Notification Below
Editor’s Note: Govt Jobs CCRS, Ministry of AYUSH – Biochem JRF Vacancy Available. Please make sure that you are subscribed to the Biotecnika Times Newsletter and our YouTube channel to be notified of all of the latest in the industry. Follow us on all of our social media like Twitter, Telegram, Facebook and Instagram.