Tata Medical Center Biotech Project Manager – Applications Invited
Tata Medical Center Biotech Project Manager – Applications Invited. Tata Translational Cancer Research Center Recruitment MSc Biotech Project Manager Job Opening. Interested and eligible candidates are encouraged to apply:
This Job Expires In :
Last date of Application: 15/8/2021
Tata Medical Center, Kolkata (TMCK) and the Cell & Gene Therapy Division of Intas
Pharmaceuticals Ltd., have come together in an Academic industry collaborative project
(called Clarion) to bring cutting edge Cellular Therapies for cancer patients. The National
Biopharma Mission and the Department of Biotechnology has funded key aspects of the
project to enable the delivery of CAR-T Cell Therapy to patients with refractory and relapsed Haematological cancers.
In this regard infrastructure, civil, clinical, laboratory and research are being set up at
TMCK and are in various phases of execution.
To fulfil the above objectives TMC invites applications for the position of Project Manager
Name of the Post: Project Manager
REPORTING RELATIONSHIP: Clarion CAR-T manufacturing head
Job Location: Tata medical centre, Kolkata
Joining: Within August 2021.
How to Apply:
Please Email or post-application by 15th August 2021 to:
Mr. Suvasish Mukherjee,
Head – Human Resource,
Tata Medical Center
New Town, Kolkata – 700160.
Email: [email protected].
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Manages CART cell therapy clinical program from concept through clinical study report
completion and Monitor study progress, study budget, study timeline
- Achieves Clinical program objectives by working with team members to set project
priorities and milestones
- Leads regularly scheduled cross-functional study team meetings with internal and
- Manage the development of study-related documents, including study protocols,
informed consent documents, study manuals and plans, trial master files, case report
form design, etc.
- Ensures the Technical Teams are practising the core agile principles of collaboration,
prioritization, team accountability, and visibility. Facilitates and ensures optimal
execution against the plan.
- Proactively communicates project status, issues & risks to management.
- Manual bill of material creation and coordination for each batch manufactured.
- Handling ware-house inventory
- General material procurement and inventory coordination.
- Interface with DCGI and other local government bodies for relevant approvals.
Qualification: Master in Biotech/clinical pharmacy/pharmacy/ Hospital administration plus a certificate in clinical project management.
- At least 4 to 6 years experience in clinical research, 2 to 3 years in clinical operation
management an advantage
- In-depth knowledge of clinical trials requirements, clinical research principles such as ICH
- GCP as well as regulatory requirements.
- Experience in Bone marrow transplant unit administration will be an advantage.
- Experiences in immuno-oncology and/or gene and cell therapy research areas are
- Strong communication and influencing skills
- Strong organizational and problem-solving skills
- Strong ability to deliver results to the appropriate quality and timeline metrics
- Proficiency in MS Excel required, MS project knowledge an advantage
See Notification Below
Editor’s Note: Tata Medical Center Biotech Project Manager – Applications Invited. Please make sure that you are subscribed to the Biotecnika Times Newsletter and our YouTube channel to be notified of all of the latest in the industry. Follow us on all of our social media like Twitter, Telegram, Facebook and Instagram.