NRCB Junior Research Fellow Jobs For Biotech & Molecular Biology
NRCB Junior Research Fellow Jobs For Biotech & Molecular Biology. Biotechnology & Molecular Biology vacancies are available for MSc / MTech candidates. ICAR-NRCB is hiring MSc & MTech candidates. Check all of the details on the same below:
This job expires in :
Job Title: Junior Research Fellow
Name of the Project: DBT – QUT (Component II) funded project entitled “Transfer and Evaluation of Indian Banana with iron Constructs”
Duration of the Project: Till 31.01.2024
How to Apply:
- Age limit: Minimum age 35 years for men and Maximum age 40 years for women. Age relaxation shall be applicable as per rules.
- The above position is only on a temporary basis and co-terminus together with the project. There’s no provision for re-employment after the conclusion of the project. The chosen candidate will have no right for claiming pay scale or absorption against any regular post being vacant on a subsequent date in this institute.
- Candidates who have passed the required qualifications only will be allowed for the interview.
- Candidates attending the Interview should neatly type the application in the
format prescribed in MS-WORD – TIMES NEW ROMAN FONT – 12 SIZE and
submit the same along with attested copies of educational qualifications, experience and publications etc. through email.
- Candidates already working should produce the necessary “No Objection Certificate” in
the case he/she is employed elsewhere.
- For more details please contact: 0431- 2618125
Eligible candidates are requested to submit their applications in the enclosed proforma with self-attested copies of educational qualification/experience certificates etc through email to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 04.30 PM
After the screening of applications, the shortlisted candidates will be informed of the date &
mode of interview through email.
Remuneration: Rs.31,000/- plus 16 percent HRA pm
Essential Qualification: M.Sc. or M.Tech. (Biotechnology / Molecular Biology) with NET
- One or Two years experience in the wet lab
- Knowledge in Southern analysis, inverse PCR, etc.
See Notification & Download Application Format Below
Editor’s Note: NRCB Junior Research Fellow Jobs For Biotech & Molecular Biology. Please make sure that you are subscribed to the Biotecnika Times Newsletter and our YouTube channel to be notified of all of the latest in the industry. Follow us on all of our social media like Twitter, Telegram, Facebook and Instagram.