Application for Project Associate at Dr. Reddy’s Institute of Life Sciences
Application for Project Associate at Dr. Reddy’s Institute of Life Sciences. Dr. Reddy’s Institute of Life Sciences (DRILS) is a not for profit Research Institute with a mission to be the preferred research partner to the pharma and life sciences industry.
This Job Expires In :
Applications are invited from the eligible applicants for Project Associate positions at
Dr. Reddy’s Institute of Life Sciences (DRILS). Qualified and interested candidates may
send their curriculum vitae by e-mail to [email protected] on or before 30th June 2021 with
“Project Associate-CIMPS” as the subject line of the email. There will be two rounds of interview. Shortlisted candidates will be interviewed online through Microsoft
Teams followed by a personal interview at Dr. Reddy’s Institute of Life Sciences,
University of Hyderabad Campus, Gachibowli, Hyderabad. Selected candidate is
expected to join within 1-2 weeks of offer.
- Literature search
- Design, plan and execute experiments under the supervision of the scientist
- Provide scientific support to the scientist in his/her research activities
- Book keeping and maintenance of stocks and consumables
- Post-graduate degree in Basic Sciences or Professional.
- Candidates with 1-2 years of hands-on experience in cell culture/microbiology/molecular biology/zebrafish handling are preferred. Fresher with academic excellence may also apply.
Required Personal attributes:
- The candidate should be motivated, committed and should be able to contribute independently and working in teams.
Award of PhD:
- The Project Associate position will not lead to a PhD. However, outstanding performers may be considered for PhD program under exceptional circumstances solely at the discretion of the institution.
See Notification Below
Editor’s Note: Application for Project Associate at Dr. Reddy’s Institute of Life Sciences. Please make sure that you are subscribed to the Biotecnika Times Newsletter and our YouTube channel to be notified of all of the latest in the industry. Follow us on all of our social media like Twitter, Telegram, Facebook and Instagram.