Tezpur Life Science Research Fellow Job Opening – Applications Invited
Tezpur Life Science Research Fellow Job Opening – Applications Invited. Junior Research Fellow post is available for msc Botany/Zoology/Applied Life Sciences candidates. Research vacancy for msc candidates at Tezpur University. For more on the project and eligibility conditions, check details below:
This job expires in :
Name of the Post: Junior Research Fellow (JRF)
No. of Posts: 01
Project Title: “Exploration of Biodiversity and conservation issues of Talley Valley Wildlife sanctuary, Arunachal Pradesh with reference to wildlife species distribution along climate
and topographical gradients”
Name of the PI: Dr Ashalata Devi
Age: The applicant will not be greater than 28 years of age as of the last date of receipt of application. Upper age limitation might be relaxed as per the Government of India Rules.
Duration: Appointment will be initially for a duration of one (01) year, which might be extended further depending upon satisfactory performance of the incumbent as well as co-terminus with the project.
Interested applicants that are willing to work extensively in field and laboratory, may send their application (Annexure I) along with Curriculum Vitae (PDF file) and xeroxes of all academic testimonials having proof of age, qualification, experience (if any type of), copy of publications (if any), etc. at email: [email protected] copy to [email protected] on or prior to 27/02/2021. The applicant ought to write the subject of the email as “Application for JRF/FA for MoEF & CC project.”. Shortlisted candidates will be called for a personal interview for final selection. Mode of the interview will be informed just to the shortlisted applicants.
All documents (as applicable) ought to be self-attested and must arrange in order as given below in a single PDF file.
- Curriculum Vitae (CV) duly signed
- Birth certificate (Proof of Date of Birth).
- Mark sheet and Certificate of 10 class.
- Mark sheet and Certificate of 10 +2 class.
- Mark sheet and Certificate of B. Sc degree.
- Mark sheet and Certificate of M. Sc. degree.
- Certificate of Ph. D. degree.
- Mark sheet and Certificate of any other Degrees and Diplomas.
- Experience certificate.
- No Objection Certificate, if applicable.
- Other pertinent information.
Joining of the chosen candidates will certainly be cancelled, in case the applicant fails to produce any one of the above documents (if applicable) or if any type of info furnished in the Curriculum Vitae is found to be wrong or false.
- No TA/DA will certainly be paid for attending the interview.
- Those in employment or doing PhD has to send ‘No Objection Certificate’ from the concerned employer/PhD Supervisor.
- The decision of Selection Committee/Tezpur University authority would be final and binding in all aspects.
- Appointment of project staffs is purely short-term and award of Fellowship does not confer any type of right for absorption/employment at Tezpur University.
For further details, please contact:
Dr. Ashalata Devi, Principal Investigator
Associate Professor, Department of Environmental Science
Tezpur University, Napaam – 784 028, Sonitpur, Assam
Phone: + 91 03712 27 5608 (O)
E-mail: [email protected].
Essential qualification: The candidate ought to have M.Sc. with a minimum of 55% marks or equivalent CGPA in Botany/Zoology/Applied Life Sciences having NET/GATE qualification.
Desirable: Candidate with working experience/specialization in plant taxonomy, wildlife conservation and animal behaviour, and fieldwork in woodland will certainly be given additional preference.
Fellowship: Rs.25,000/- (Rupees Twenty Five Thousand) only plus HRA as admissible each month.
Check Notification & Download Application Format From Below
Editor’s Note: Tezpur Life Science Research Fellow Job Opening – Applications Invited. Please make sure that you are subscribed to the Biotecnika Times Newsletter and our YouTube channel to be notified of all of the latest in the industry. Follow us on all of our social media like Twitter, Telegram, Facebook and Instagram.