Saha Institute of Nuclear Physics Project Assistant Job For Life Sciences
Saha Institute of Nuclear Physics Project Assistant Job For Life Sciences. MSc Life Science Project Assistant Job Openings. Interested and eligible applicants can check out all of the details on the same below:
This Job Expires In :
SAHA INSTITUTE OF NUCLEAR PHYSICS
Name of the Post: Project Assistant
No. of Post: 01
Age Limitation: 30 years as on the date of advertisement.
Period: The appointment will be strictly on a temporary basis for a duration of one year (1 year) from the date of appointment. A possibility of even more extension of one year after completion of the first year will be strictly on the basis of performance during the association with the project. The institute reserves all the rights regarding the granting of
an extension. The candidate ought to have medical insurance for the period of engagement.
How To Apply:
Selection Process: Applications received in response to the advertisement will be
scrutinized and also shortlisted applicants from the valid candidates based on the criteria like age, qualification, experience, etc. will be called for a Walk-in-interview, the date of which will be announced later on in the institute web site. The selection of candidates for the interview will be on a merit basis.
Application procedure: Interested applicants are requested to send their complete Curriculum vitae (CV) to Prof. H. Raghuraman in Doc/PDF format by email to
[email protected] by December 10, 2020. Proforma for application is available in the Institute’s web site.
No hard copy of the application needs to be sent to the institute at this stage. A copy of the duly filled-up application form ought to be preserved and also produced at the time of the interview in addition to all other supporting documents in original plus a copy of each document.
- Just Indian Nationals must apply.
- Fulfilling the minimal eligibility and filling the on-line application does not ensure a call for the interview. SINP holds the right not to call a candidate for the interview without assigning any kind of reason. In case of any type of dispute/ambiguity that might occur in the process of selection, the decision of the institute will be final.
- Incomplete applications are liable to be summarily rejected. No interim intimation will certainly be entertained.
- Any type of experience to be furnished with the application must have been acquired after the essential educational qualification. Eligibility criteria in regards to age, qualification, experience, etc. will be determined as on the date of advertisement. The decision of the institute in this regard shall be final.
- SINP will certainly make all the correspondence related to the selection of eligible
applicants, dates of interview, etc. with email only and no postal correspondence will certainly be sent.
- Candidates are asked to regularly check out the institute web site www.saha.ac.in for getting the necessary info.
N.B. Interested applicants are advised to refer the SINP website on regular basis for any kind of subsequent amendments/modifications etc.
Remuneration: Rs. 20,000/- (consolidated) per month.
Essential Qualification: M.Sc. in any kind of branch of life sciences with at least 55% marks
* All qualifications have to be from recognized Indian Universities/Boards/Institutions only.
Desirable Qualification: The assistant will certainly be associated with activities related to membrane protein purification as well as characterization. Active interest in experimental work as well as experience of working in protein purification, basic molecular biology techniques will certainly be favoured.
See Notification Below
Editor’s Note: Saha Institute of Nuclear Physics Project Assistant Job For Life Sciences. Please make sure that you are subscribed to the Biotecnika Times Newsletter and our YouTube channel to be notified of all of the latest in the industry. Follow us on all of our social media like Twitter, Facebook and Instagram.