NDDB Food Technology Scientist Recruitment – Apply Online
NDDB Food Technology Scientist Recruitment – Apply Online. Scientist vacancy at National Dairy Development Board. NDDB is hiring msc/phd candidates for a Scientist vacancy. Interested candidates can check out all of the details on the same below:
This job expires in :
Govt NDDB Job Details
Name of the Position: Scientist-I (CALF)-Reserved for EWS (Economically Weaker Section)
Description: NDDB offers an outstanding learning environment with considerable freedom for creative as well as innovative activities. We are looking for a young and energetic Scientist for Centre for Analysis and also Learning in Livestock and Food (CALF) lab.
Job Category: Centre for Analysis as well as Learning in Livestock and Food (CALF).
Profile Summary: Responsible for routine testing of samples; method development, standardizations, validation & verifications; compliance to ISO 17025 & regulatory agencies guidelines; helping in activities of National Reference Laboratory (NRL) & Proficiency Testing (PT) programs; and also conducting sponsored/internal analytical research trails & training.
Key roles and Responsibility:
- Analysis of milk and also milk products, feed, water, fats as well as oils samples according to defined protocols as well as adhering to the ISO 17025 practice.
- Carrying out various activities as per ISO 17043 and also ISO 17034. Plan experiment for homogeneity & stability studies for Proficiency Testing in a different product.
- The applicant will be well versed with the statistical analysis, use of excel and also computer programs for prep work of technological and scientific reports. Statistical analysis of data for PT evaluation and also report prep work.
- Review of literature, writing and carrying out research projects, preparation of reports, research publications and also writing of SOPs/ MSPs/ OIs.
- Maintaining documentation of National Reference Lab (NRL) for routine technological operations.
- Handling of routine as well as state-of-art equipment like LC-MSMS/GC-MSMS/ICP-MS/ LC-IRMS/EA-IRMS/NMR/ ICP etc. for analytical work.
- Method development, standardization, validation, method harmonisation.
- Organizing internal/external training programs.
- Supervision of analytical work of Trainee/ Scientist/ Technician in Lab.
- Following Good Laboratory practices and also safety guidelines.
- Proper handling, upkeep of sophisticated equipment.
- Usage & proper storage of CRM/SRM.
- Guarantee good housekeeping as well as maintain necessary environmental conditions as per test method.
- It may be needed at many times to work in night shifts.
- Any other relevant work assigned by the supervisor.
Location of the Govt NDDB Job: Anand
Other Essential attributes and skills:
- The incumbent shall have basic knowledge on composition, micronutrients as well as safety hazards of dairy/ food products.
- Understanding of Regulatory limits according to FSSAI/ BIS/ Codex/ EU etc.
- Hands-on experience in various advanced analytical equipment.
- Understanding of ISO 17025 & 17043.
- Understanding Statistical analysis/ tools/ packages for routine quality control evaluation.
- Working as per timelines and handle work pressure.
- Research & innovation-oriented as well as creative & strategic thinking.
- Being adaptable, effective in building a relationship and work in a team.
- Capable of persuading, resolving conflicts and also various other problems.
- Good communication and presentation abilities and proficiency in English.
Qualification & Experience for the Govt NDDB Job:
- The incumbent need to have a Master’s degree in Dairy/ Food Technology/ Food Science with 2-5 years of experience in the testing/analytical R&D of Food/ Dairy products utilizing routine as well as state-of-art equipment like HPLC/ GC/ LC-MSMS/ GC-MSMS/ ICP-MS etc. OR
- PhD in any of the above disciplines with minimum 1-year experience in the testing/ analytical R&D of Food products using routine and state-of-art equipment like HPLC/ GC/ LC-MS/ GC-MS/ ICP-MS etc.
- Candidates with previous work experience in an accredited laboratory according to ISO-17025 will certainly have an added advantage.
Remarks for the Govt NDDB Job:
- The last date of receiving the upgraded online applications is 04 December 2020.
- (Candidates over thirty years of age as on 01 December 2020 need not apply).
- The position is on fixed-term employment for a duration of 5 years which is renewable.
- This position is reserved for candidates belonging to Economically Weaker Section (EWS).
- Location: Anand, Gujarat as well as the applicants should be ready to work anywhere in India.
- Keyword: Scientist, CALF, EWS, Masters in Chemistry/ Dairy/ Food Technology/ Food Science, HPLC/ GC/ LC-MSMS/ GC-MSMS/ ICP-MS, PhD,ISO-17025, Laboratory.
Editor’s Note: NDDB Food Technology Scientist Recruitment – Apply Online. Please make sure that you are subscribed to the Biotecnika Times Newsletter and our YouTube channel to be notified of all of the latest in the industry. Follow us on all of our social media like Twitter, Facebook and Instagram.