Research Scientist Jobs at PI Industries – Biochem/Mol Biology/Biology Apply
Research Scientist Jobs at PI Industries – Biochem/Mol Biology/Biology Apply. Biology/ Molecular Biology/ Biochemistry and Microbiology jobs. Interested and eligible applicants can check out all of the details on the same below:
PI Industries Vacancy Details
Post Name: Research Scientist Biology
Location: India – Udaipur
Purpose of Position:
The role holder will report to the Group leader and will develop, validate and execute in-vitro biochemical, biophysical and cell-based assays for its profiling of chemical compounds thereby advancing small molecule lead optimisation projects from the discovery to pre-development / development of innovative chemicals for crop protection/crop growth with a goal of adding substantial value to the business of PI.
Operational Responsibilities for PI Industries Vacancy:
Research Activities PI Industries Vacancy:
- Plan experiments to investigate and analyse the biochemistry / biological consequences using in- vitro methods of lead candidate chemical molecules, due to their possible use in crop protection/growth activators under the oversight of the team leader.
- Prepare and operate complex instrumentation/cells/membranes needed for the experiments.
- Tabulate results, analyze and extrapolate results data to develop theories for explaining the observed phenomenon.
- Troubleshoot and resolve scientific issues.
- Present results in cross-functional project teams and work across various projects/programs to attain results
Documentation PI Industries Vacancy
- Document and record findings in research reports/papers for additional dissemination/filing.
Process Adherence and Improvements for PI Industries Vacancy
- Adhere to all safety/information security/quality standards associated with research processes.
- Take part in process improvement initiatives under the direction of Head – Biology.
- Take part in knowledge management initiatives by contributing to KM portal.
- Contribute to rival intelligence through secondary research, participation in internal/external forums, professional organizational networks.
- Update timesheets/progress trackers and submit to supervisor as directed.
- Lead professional development through continuous learning and development initiatives inside and outside the organization.
- Collaborate with team members and cross-functional teams to ensure fulfilling research objectives.
Education Qualifications for PI Industries Vacancy:
- Masters in Biology (Molecular biology/biochemistry, microbiology) from a reputed University / Institute with exceptional academic credentials.
- Candidates who’ve been a part of teams involved in research / technical paper submission will be favoured.
Work Experience for PI Industries Vacancy:
- 2-3 years of post-academic industrial research expertise
Industry to be Hired from:
Agro Chemical / Pharma / Research Universities or Institutes
Functional Competencies for PI Industries Vacancy:
- Absolute proficiency in molecular biology methods, and a proven ability to quickly bring new and varied assays online.
- Outstanding clinical and lab skills such as knowledge of laboratory procedures (expertise in the handling of microbial highly appreciated), protocols and equipment.
- Proficiency in MS Office applications & computer programs used for testing
Editor’s Note: PI Industries Research Jobs – Biology/Mol Bio/ Biochem Apply, Biochem Apply, microbiology jobs, molecular biology jobs. Please make sure that you are subscribed to the Biotecnika Times Newsletter and our YouTube channel to be notified of all of the latest in the industry. Follow us on all of our social media like Twitter, Facebook and Instagram.