NIRRH JRF Vacancy 2020 – Junior Research Fellow Jobs NIRRH
NIRRH JRF Vacancy 2020 – Junior Research Fellow Jobs NIRRH. NIRRH recruitment for basic sciences candidates. NIRRH National Institute for Research in Reproductive Health latest job details, walk-in details, check out all of the information on the same below:
This job expires in :
NIRRH Job Details
Designation: Junior Research Fellow
Project Title: “Uterine Alarmins and their Relevance in Implantation” funded by DST, SERB.
Duration: Thrity Six months
Age Limit: 28 years
Application Instructions for NIRRH Jobs:
Online Applications are invited on or before 18.10.2020 up to (12:00 noon) for the following vacancy under Non-Institutional ad-hoc project to be filled at ICMR-NIRRH
(Mumbai). Only shortlisted candidates will be called for the online interview. The selected candidate will have to work at ICMR-NIRRH, Mumbai and KMC, Manipal. Applications will be screened and selected candidates will be invited for online interview on 26.10.2020. Details regarding online interviews will be informed later.
- Age relaxation for SC/ST /OBC/PWD Candidates will be as per the government rules.
- Qualification/degree ought to be from a reputable Institution/University.
- Mere fulfilling the crucial qualification/experience doesn’t guarantee for choice.
- Canvassing in any form will be a disqualification.
- No TA/DA is going to be compensated for attending the interview joining this article.
- Persons already in routine time scale support under some Government Department / Organizations aren’t eligible.
- Written test in the subject area will be held, if required, to shortlist candidates for the interview on the same day depending upon the number of candidates.
- Shortlisted candidates will have to send marksheets for the final semester/ degree certificate & proof for NET/ GATE, etc before the interview. In absence of these shortlisted candidates will not be interviewed.
- The Director & appointing authority has the right to accept /reject any application with assigning any reason and no correspondence in this matter with be entertained.
- Please give the details of two responsible people of your locality or two references to whom you are known.
- Candidates can join online Interview on Zoom video call app at a scheduled time. Bad connection/ connection failure from any side will not be the responsibility of ICMR-NIRRH, Mumbai.
- Candidates who will be interviewed online, if they are selected, will have to produce original documents of their Qualification, Age & Experience before joining. If the same is not found correct, their selection will be cancelled immediately.
- Due to the lockdown, Travel barriers and urgency of shouldering the workload, preference will be given to regional/local candidates so as to join immediately.
- Candidates are advised to keep looking at the website of this Institute for any change, results or any other information.
- Applying for the post of JRF:- http://projectappli.nirrh.res.in/
Stipend: Rs. 31,000 plus 24 percent HRA pm
Post Graduate Degree in Basic Sciences or Graduate /Post Graduate degree in Professional Course Selected through a process described through any one of the following:
a) The scholars who are selected through National Eligibility Tests – CSIR-UGC, NET including lectureship (Assistant Professorship) or GATE qualified.
b) The selection process through National Level examinations conducted by Central Government Department and their agencies and Institution such as DST, DBT, DAE, DOS, DRDO, MHRD, ICAR, ICMR, IIT, IISc, IISER etc.
Desirable Qualification: Technical expertise in molecular biology, animal culture, tissue
immunoassays and animal handling.
See Notification Below
Editor’s Note: NIRRH JRF Vacancy 2020 – Junior Research Fellow Jobs NIRRH, Apply Online. Please make sure that you are subscribed to the Biotecnika Times Newsletter and our YouTube channel to be notified of all of the latest in the industry. Follow us on all of our social media like Twitter, Facebook and Instagram.