Govt Research Fellow Job Recruitment – Ministry of AYUSH, Siddha Central Research
Govt Research Fellow Job Recruitment – Ministry of AYUSH, Siddha Central Research. MSc Biochemistry Job Openings. Senior Research Fellow Vacancy at Siddha Central Research Institute. Interested and eligible applicants can check out all of the details on the same below:
This Job Expires In :
Name of the Post: Senior Research Fellow (Biochemistry)
No. of Posts: 01
Name of the Project: “Evaluation of Anti- Diabetic activity of Argyreia sericea Dal Zell
against streptozotocin induced diabetics in rats”
Age: Not exceeding 35 years as on the date of interview (Age relaxation for.
SC/ST/OBC/ PH Candidates will be according to the government rules).
Duration: One year.
How to Apply:
Filled up Application form together with supporting documents should be sent via.
online to email id [email protected] on or before closing date 26.10.2020 up to 05:00 p.m.
- Last date of submission of application: 26.10 .2020 up to 5:00 PM.
- Mode of receipt of application: Through email (Application form along with all supporting documents).
- Email ID: [email protected]
- Place of Posting: SCRI, Chennai
Instructions to the applicants:
- The application ought to be in the prescribed format.
- Candidates should enclose xeroxes of educational qualification and experience and.
various other testimonials duly self– attested in addition to the filled application.
- The crucial date for determining the age limit will be the closing date for receipt of.
- Experience certificate should clearly state the nature of work done during the duration of employment.
- All posts are contractual for the duration offered. The appointment may be renewed.
after every specific period of time subject to satisfactory performance and project.
- The incumbents chosen will have no claim for regular appointments under SCRI/.
CCRS or continuation of his/her services in any other project.
- Applicants are advised to check CCRS/ SCRI web site routinely for further information,
changes, which will certainly be upgraded from time to time.
- Date, Time and also place/mode of the interview will certainly be intimated by e-mail separately to the qualified applicants.
- Incomplete applications without relevant enclosures will be outrightly rejected.
Fellowship: Rs.35,000/- plus 24 percent HRA (Consolidated).
Qualification: M.Sc., degree in Biochemistry with 2 years of research experience.
(ii) Experience in handling Auto Analyzer, ELISA Reader and RT-PCR etc.
See Notification Below
Editor’s Note: Govt Research Fellow Job Recruitment – Ministry of AYUSH, Siddha Central Research. Please make sure that you are subscribed to the Biotecnika Times Newsletter and our YouTube channel to be notified of all of the latest in the industry. Follow us on all of our social media like Twitter, Facebook and Instagram.