ICAR-NBPGR Research Recruitment – Junior Research Fellow Job
ICAR-NBPGR Research Recruitment – Junior Research Fellow Job. MSc Biotechnology, Molecular Biology, Biochemistry, Botany, Microbiology, Plant Genetic Resources & Life Science Jobs. Interested and eligible candidates can check job details, application procedure and such below:
This job expires in :
I.C.A.R.-NATIONAL BUREAU OF PLANT GENETIC RESOURCES
Regional Station, Umiam – 793 103 Meghalaya (India)
Ph : 8131998236
Email: [email protected]
Applications are welcomed to attend “Interview (in-person/ on-line through video conferencing)” for the post of Junior Research Fellow (01) in the project under a SERB, DST funded project “Genetic diversity and biochemical profiling of Job’s tears (Coix lacryma-jobi L.) accessions from North-east India – implications for evolution and breeding” at ICAR-NBPGR, Regional Station Shillong, Umiam tentatively scheduled on 21st October 2020.
Owing to the prevailing COVID-19 crisis, applicants will be notified for interview which is either in person or via an on-line process. The qualified applicants (appearing in-person in addition to online mode) are asked to send their application in the enclosed proforma in addition to a scanned copy of the documents only through email to [email protected] on or before 14th October 2020 (up to 4.30 P.M.). Application received after due date & time will not be considered for screening. After screening the applications, the eligible applicants will certainly be informed for more details regarding the interview. Original documents of the candidates appearing interview in-person will be verified on the interview date and also for the candidates appearing on-line interview will certainly be verified at a later stage.
Position Title: Junior Research Fellow
How to Apply:
- The interview for the above posts will be conducted through in-person at NBPGR Regional Station Shillong, Umiam/ online through video conferencing (Scheduled date & time which will be intimated later on through phone/email/WhatsApp or uploaded on Institute’s website www.nbpgr.ernet.in).
- The interview will be conducted by strictly following COVID 19 guidelines given by the Meghalaya state government / Government of India. All the candidates should follow the COVID 19 guidelines as such if any deviation will not be allowed to attend the interview. No candidates will be allowed to enter NBPGR Regional Station Shillong campus without a mask.
- Only Indian citizens are eligible for appearing in the online/ personal interview.
- Age limit: Age limit: 18-35 Years as on 21-10-2020 (Relaxable for Female candidates, SC/ST and OBC as per existing rules of Govt. of India/ICAR).
- The appointment will be initially for one year and can be extended up to three years subject to the performance of the selected candidate or till the termination of the project, whichever is earlier.
- The above positions are purely on a temporary basis and co-terminus with the project subject to satisfactory performance. The selected candidates shall have no right/claim for regular appointment or absorption at ICAR-NBPGR at any point in time.
- No TA/DA and official accommodations will be paid /provided for appearing in the interview.
- Only the candidates having essential qualification will be considered for an interview.
- Candidates are requested to ensure their eligibility like age, qualification etc. before appearing for the interview.
- Concealing of facts or canvassing in any form shall lead to cancellation of candidature or termination.
- Person already in employment should submit “No objection Certificate” from their present employer.
- The selected candidates will be required to conduct field and laboratory works or as per work requirements.
- The eligible candidates (appearing for an interview in-person/online video conferencing) are requested to send their duly filled scanned copy of Application Form affixing a passport size photograph on the top and declaration duly signed in the application form annexed with duly self-attested all supporting documents/ certificates such as (Proof for age, Category certificate, educational qualifications – Mark sheets & pass certificates/ provisional certificates from 10th class onwards, experience and research publication) only through email to [email protected] on or before 14.10.2020 (up to 4.30 P.M). All relevant documents should be submitted as one combined file in pdf format only. In the subject section of the email “Application for the post of JRF-DST” should be mentioned.
- List of the candidates who are eligible for (in-person / online through video conferencing) interview will be informed through email/ phone/WhatsApp. Candidates are requested to provide email, phone & WhatsApp number in the application.
- All eligible candidates are requested to be present 60 minutes before reporting time on the date of in-person interview for necessary formalities and verification of documents.
- Selected Candidates (s) will be required to produce all original documents at the time of Joining for verification purpose.
- The selected candidate will be required to produce a medical certificate at the time of joining.
- The Director reserves the right to cancel/postpone the interview without assigning any reason thereof.
- The decision of the Director, NBPGR, New Delhi will be final and binding on all aspects.
- The Director shall also reserve the right to terminate the contract of the job as mentioned above, even before the completion of the project for which no appeal thereof shall be made.
- In case of any dispute, it will be resolved within the jurisdictions of Meghalaya court only.
- Rs. 31,000/- plus HRA (for first two years)
- Rs. 35,000/- plus HRA (for the third year)
Essential Qualifications: M.Sc. in Biochemistry/ Biotechnology/Botany/Genetics/Plant
Breeding/ Plant Physiology/ Plant Molecular Biology/Horticulture/Agriculture/Life Sciences from a recognized University. Candidates with M.Sc. (3+2 year pattern) in Basic Sciences should have NET qualification.
Desirable Qualification: Working experience in molecular/ biochemical techniques.
See Notification & Download Application Format From Below
Editor’s Note: ICAR-NBPGR Research Recruitment – Junior Research Fellow Job. Please make sure that you are subscribed to the Biotecnika Times Newsletter and our YouTube channel to be notified of all of the latest in the industry. Follow us on all of our social media like Twitter, Facebook and Instagram.