GSK Scientific Writer Job Opening – Microbiology Apply Online
GSK Scientific Writer Job Opening – Microbiology Apply Online. GlaxoSmithKline Scientific Writer job opportunities. Scientific Writer Microbiology Careers at GSK. GlaxoSmithKline GSK Bangalore vacancies for Scientific Writer. Check out all of the details below:
Name of the Position: Scientific Writer
Category: Medical and Clinical
Locations: Bangalore, India
Req ID: 259639
- Contributes to documents and activities to be included in registration files.
- Authors clinical documents following defined templates.
- Ensures the consistency and quality level of all documents that are issued.
- Proactively participates in all planning, coordination and review meetings.
- Ability to work on 2-3 assignments simultaneously.
- Proactively raises as well as discusses concerns/ issues in an open and timely manner and also within the global team at GSK Vaccines, thereby demonstrating the capability of promoting high scientific criteria by pointing out obvious flaws as well as proposing (and advocates) alternatives.
- Works directly with a diversity of roles at different levels within GSK (e.g., Clinical
- Research and Development Leader (CRDL), Project Level CRDL, Regional Medical
- Directors and Advisors, Study Delivery Leads (SDL), Study Data Managers (SDM), Biostatisticians, other Scientific Writers).
- Establishes a network of communication and continuously builds collaboration to help with smooth partnerships as well as interfaces in between all groups involved in the delivery of writing assignments.
Education & Experience:
- 6+ months of experience in Regulatory Writing/ Medical Writing and ICH Guideline.
- M. Sc in MicroBiology
Editor’s Note: GSK Scientific Writer Job Opening – Microbiology Apply Online. Please make sure that you are subscribed to the Biotecnika Times Newsletter and our YouTube channel to be notified of all of the latest in the industry. Follow us on all of our social media like Twitter, Facebook and Instagram.