Govt NDTL Biotech Research Associate Job With Rs. 60,000 pm Pay
Govt NDTL Biotech Research Associate Job With Rs. 60,000 pm Pay. Biochemistry/ Applied
Biochemistry/Biotechnology/ Forensic Science candidates apply. Interested and eligible applicants can check out all of the details on the same below:
This Job Expires In :
National Dope Testing Laboratory (NDTL)
(Ministry of Youth Affairs and Sports, Government of India)
Gate No.10,JLN Stadium,
Dated: 27 June, .2020
ADVERTISEMENT NO: REC.01/2020
[ For empanelment and engagement of Research Associates (I)]
The National Dope Testing Laboratory (NDTL) has actually been established as an autonomous body under the Ministry of Youth Affairs and Sports, Government of India for undertaking human sports dope testing & allied research thereon. It is accredited by the National Accreditation Board for Testing & Calibration Laboratories (NABL), (ISO/IEC 17025:2017) and also the World Anti-Doping Agency (WADA) for testing of urine & blood samples from human sports. It is a state-of-art-the-art laboratory equipped with modern and also the latest analytical equipment.
Applications, in the prescribed format as given in Annexure-I, are invited from Indian.
nationals having the requisite qualifications and experience for empanelment as well as.
engagement of Research Associates (I) on a tenure basis, as under:
Name of the Post: Research Associate– I.
No of posts: 3 (Three) (Tentative).
Age Limitation: Not surpassing 35 years as on the last date for receipt of applications.
Tenure: Originally for 1( one) year, extendable for a max of 2 even more years.
Terms & Conditions of engagement:
- Applicants are required to apply in the prescribed format as given in Annexure-I.
- Age relaxation is applicable as per Govt. of India guidelines.
- The prescribed qualifications are the bare minimum and ought to be in the areas specified. Mere possession of the same does not entitle candidates to be called for interview. The applicant should, therefore, mention clearly in the application about the qualifications and experience in the relevant area over and above the minimum prescribed qualification, supported with documents and also should also guarantee that all details given by them are total and accurate in all respect. Incomplete applications or applications without relevant documents are liable to be rejected.
- The competent Authority reserves the right to reject any or all applications received.
without assigning any kind of reasons or giving any notice thereof.
- No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview.
- In the case of Universities/Institutes awarding CGPA/SGPA/OGPA grades etc., candidates are required to convert the same into percentage based on the formula based on their University/ Institute.
- One page write-up of the Ph. D thesis work should be provided along with the.
- The engagement will certainly be purely on tenure basis, which may be extended or curtailed depending upon the status/ duration of the project, satisfactory performance/ conduct of the candidate as well as will be co-terminus with the project duration or till the funds are available, whichever is earlier.
- If the candidate is currently working in Government organizations or in labs of any kind of autonomous bodies etc, a “No Objection Certificate” is required to be produced at.
the time of the interview, failing which the applicant might not be interviewed.
- Notifications concerning the date of the interview as well as a list of shortlisted applicants will be displayed on the Institute’s web site: https://www.ndtlindia.com from time to time. The short-listed applicants will be informed about the date of the interview via e-mail. No separate call letters will certainly be issued to the applicants.
- The decision of the Chief Executive Officer (CEO), NDTL concerning selection will certainly be final and also binding.
- The engagement as Research Associate does not confer any kind of right/claim on the.
applicant, whatsoever, either explicitly or implicitly, for regular appointments in.
- Performance of the selected candidates will certainly be reviewed every 6 months. In case the performance is not satisfactory, the fellowship could be ended with one month’s notice or one month’s stipend in lieu thereof. During the tenure of the fellowship, it can be terminated by either side by giving a notice of one month in advance.
- Other service conditions such as leave, tours etc will be as applicable to corresponding categories of research fellows of NDTL.
- Interested and also eligible candidates might send their duly filled out the application along with a one-page write-up of the Ph. D thesis work, self-certified copies of all certificates in support of date of birth, qualifications/experience etc., as hard copy in an envelope superscribing “Application for the post of Research Associate-I” to the Administrative Officer, National Dope Testing Laboratory, Ministry of Youth Affairs & Sports, Gate No. 10, JLN Stadium, Lodhi Road, New Delhi-110003.
- The last date for submission of application is 27.07.2020. Applications received after the last date will certainly be rejected.
(i) PhD in Biochemistry And Biology/ Applied Biochemistry/Biotechnology/Forensic Science.
(ii) M. Pharma. with three (03) years of experience in relevant research, teaching, design and growth after obtaining the degree.
As Well As
(iii) For both (i) OR (ii), at least one research paper in science citation index (SCI).
journal with impact factor ≥ 1.0.
Preferred Areas of Specialization: (i) Large peptides & proteins analysis by nano-LCmass spectrometry, (ii) Anabolic Steroids analysis by gas chromatography-mass.
Stipend: Rs.60,000/- p.m (Consolidated).
View Notification & Download ApplicationFormat From Below
Editor’s Note: Govt NDTL Biotech Research Associate Job With Rs. 60,000 pm Pay. Please make sure that you are subscribed to the Biotecnika Times Newsletter and our YouTube channel to be notified of all of the latest in the industry. Follow us on all of our social media like Twitter, Facebook and Instagram.