Govt IIFPT Food Tech Recruitment With Rs. 60,000 pm Salary
Govt IIFPT Food Tech Recruitment With Rs. 60,000 pm Salary. MSc / MTech Food Technology & Food Engineering are encouraged to apply online at IIFPT – Indian Institute of Food Processing Technology, Thanjavur. Check details on the same below:
This job expires in :
Indian Institute of Food Processing Technology
Ministry of Food Processing Industries, Government of India
Applications are invited for Team Leader/ConsultantNoung Professionals for Project
Management Unit of PM-FME Scheme
Submission of on-line applications for below posts
will open on 20.07.2020 at 9:30 a.m. and it will be closed at 5.30 p.m. on 09.08.2020
The application needs to be submitted ONLY online-mode
Name of the Post: Young Professionals
No. of Posts: 02
Age: 32 years max.
Instructions for Online written examination:
- The examination will be taken up by the candidates from their home/locations
- Mock test date for candidates will be conducted to familiarize with the software and to verify system requirements
- Syllabus for examination: Related to the food processing sector
- Question paper pattern: MCQs and essay types questions;
- The Recommended Configuration (Minimum) for the Laptop/Desktop Device to be used for Exam is:
• OS – Windows 8/8. 1/10
• Processor – Pentium i3
• RAM – 4 GB
• HDD – 1 0 GB free space available
- Online interview will be conducted through video conferencing.
- It is the responsibility of the candidate to make arrangement for the system (Desktop/Laptop with the adequate configuration) with internet connections to take up the examination as well as an interview from their locations. IIFPT will not be held responsible for any lapses.
Emolumetns: Rs. 60,000/ month
Qualifications: MSc. / M. Tech in Food Technology/ Food Technology/ Food Engineering from reputed National/ International University/ Institute.
Roles & Responsibility:
- Support the Lead Project Manager in co-ordination and Knowledge Management;
Engineering from reputed
- Provide their input in disciplines like Food technology/ Agribusiness/Rural Development/
Data Analysis/Project Management etc.
- To work on special tasks associated with the implementation of the project as and also when conveyed by MoFPI-IIFPT or the PMU (in accordance with the approval of MoFPI-IIFPT).
- Support the PMU in all day today tasks especially in data synthesis, preparation of
PowerPoint presentation as well as Reports.
- Any other work assigned by the competent authority.
See Notification Below
Editor’s Note: Govt IIFPT Food Tech Recruitment With Rs. 60,000 pm Salary. Please make sure that you are subscribed to the Biotecnika Times Newsletter and our YouTube channel to be notified of all of the latest in the industry. Follow us on all of our social media like Twitter, Facebook and Instagram.