Govt Coffee Board Jobs – Biotech/Biochem/Microbiology Apply
MSc Biotech/Biochem/Food Science & Technology/ Microbiology candidates can apply for technical assistant vacancies at the Coffee Board Bangalore. Govt Coffee Board Jobs – Biotech/Biochem/Microbiology Apply. Interested and eligible applicants can check out all of the details regarding the same below:
This Job Expires In :
(Ministry of Commerce & Industry, Govt. of India)
Central Coffee Research Institute
Coffee Quality Division
Bengaluru– 560 001
Phone: 080- 2226 2868
Coffee Board invites applications for the post of two Technical assistants purely on temporary and also contractual basis at Coffee Quality Division of Coffee Board, Bengaluru.
Name of the Post: Technical Assistants
No. of Posts: 02
Eligibility: The Upper Age Limitation must not exceed 35 years as on closing date of advertisement.
Period: Purely on short-term basis originally for one year which might be extended based upon performance and the incumbent shall not have any type of claim for regular appointment under Coffee Board.
Application Deadline: Application will certainly be accepted until 31st July 2020.
How To Apply:
Interested applicants ought to send out the application in the prescribed format available below this advertisement together with scanned appropriate documents (convert into PDF Format) by email addressed to [email protected] on or prior to 31st July 2020. Please mention “Application for the post of Technical assistants“ in the subject line of the email.
General Info/ Details concerning the posts:
- The appointment is purely short-term and may be terminated at any time without.
notice or assigning any kind of reason thereof. The Technical Assistant might likewise leave the assignment, on their own volition, by giving one month notice.
- The incumbent will not have any type of claim for regular appointment under Coffee
- The qualification prescribed should have been obtained from recognized Universities/ Institutions.
- The qualification prescribed is the minimum requirement as well as possession of the very same does not automatically make the candidates eligible to be called for interview. The screened-in/shortlisted applicants will certainly be called for an interview before the Selection Committee. Communication will be sent out just to the screened-in/shortlisted candidates. Coffee Board will not entertain any type of correspondence on the issue of short-listing of applicants. The call letters for the interview to the brief- listed candidates will certainly be sent just by email. Applicants that do not fulfil eligibility condition will not be considered for the interview.
- No interim enquiries/ correspondence/ communication of any type of sort will be.
entertained on the matter.
Emoluments: ₹20,000 per month (Fixed)
- Essential: MSc in Food Science & Technology/ Biochemistry/ Microbiology/ Biotechnology/ Analytical Instrumentation.
- Desirable: Food/ Research Laboratory work experience with knowledge as well as hands-on experience in handling laboratory equipment and sample prep work.
Check Notification & Download Application Format From Below
Editor’s Note: Govt Coffee Board Jobs – Biotech/Biochem/Microbiology Apply. Please make sure that you are subscribed to the Biotecnika Times Newsletter and our YouTube channel to be notified of all of the latest in the industry. Follow us on all of our social media like Twitter, Facebook and Instagram.