CDFD Research Scholars Program 2020 – Applications Invited
CDFD Research Scholars Program 2020 – Applications Invited. CDFD – Centre for DNA Fingerprinting and Diagnostics Hyderabad has announced the online application for Research Scholars Program I 2020. Interested and eligble candidates check all the details on the same below:
This application closes in :
The CDFD (Center for DNA Fingerprinting and Diagnostics), Hyderabad, is a premier institute in the nation, which supplies services in DNA Fingerprinting and Diagnostics and conducts basic research in the frontier regions of modern biology.
The current research themes include:
- Cell & Molecular Biology
- Computational Biology
- Disease Biology
(The details are listed on our website www.cdfd.org.in)
We invite applications from extremely motivated candidates for admission to our Research Scholars Program beginning September/October 2020. Keeping in view the interdisciplinary nature of modern biology, we especially encourage persons from diverse backgrounds to apply. Those admitted as Research Scholars would be encouraged to make an application for the PhD program of Manipal Academy of Higher Education or Regional Centre for Biotechnology.
To be eligible All of the candidates should have:
- Master’s degree in any branch of Science, Technology, or Agriculture in a recognized University/ Institute OR MBBS. Candidates who have appeared for their final semester examination, but are awaiting results, are also eligible to apply.
- Qualified for a Junior Research Fellowship from CSIR / UGC / DBT / ICMR / INSPIRE / BINC / JEST / UGC — RGNF or any other similar examination with fellowship.
- Candidates having qualified for the Project – JRF fellowship under the ICMR funded project Scheme/ [which is only for a period of two years] / DBT JRF NET with a B.Tech. [Biotechnology] degree /DBT JRF NET under DBT – B category list / LS-NET qualification only in CSIR-UGC (NET) examination are NOT eligible to apply.
Admission to CDFD-Research Scholars Program will be based upon an interview through video conference, scheduled to be held in September 2020. The applicants need to be available for more than one round of interviews, spread over 3 days if needed.
Subsequent to the interviews, candidates will be encouraged to get in touch with CDFD faculty through e-mail or phone to familiarize themselves with the research interests of the various faculty.
Interested applicants that fulfil the above conditions may register their names for RESEARCH SCHOLARS PROGRAM – I 2020 by applying in the prescribed application online. The link for the application form is available at our online portal. Please upload soft copies of certificates in support of date of birth, educational qualifications, reservation category (if applicable), and fellowship examination qualified. Please contact <[email protected]> for any type of queries.
The On-line facility of application will open on 10.07.2020 and will be closed on 09.08.2020.
Director, CDFD reserves the right to accept/ reject any or all applications without assigning any type of reasons whatsoever.
- CDFD’s Research Scholars Program is a fully residential program. The chosen candidates will need to stay on campus.
- Mere fulfilment of the minimum requirements stipulated in the notification would certainly not automatically entitle a person for selection. The decision of CDFD in this regard shall be final. Canvassing in any form and/or bringing in any influence, political or otherwise, will be treated as a disqualification.
- Open date for submitting an online application – 10.07.2020
- Last date for submitting an online application – 09.08.2020
- Display of shortlisting for an interview – 20.08.2020
- Date of Interview – September 2020 [Date(s) to be announced later]
For any queries, please contact: [email protected].
Editor’s Note: CDFD Research Scholars Program 2020 – Applications Invited. Please make sure that you are subscribed to the Biotecnika Times Newsletter and our YouTube channel to be notified of all of the latest in the industry. Follow us on all of our social media like Twitter, Facebook and Instagram.