AIIMS Bhubaneswar Latest Job – Life Science Project Assistant/JRF
AIIMS Bhubaneswar Latest Job – Life Science Project Assistant/JRF. MSc Life Science candidates walk-in for PA/JRF position at AIIMS Bhubaneswar. Project Assistant/Junior Research Fellow vacany for candidates at AIIMS Bhubaneswar. Interested and eligible candidates check out the details on the same below:
This job expires in :
Job Title: Project Assistant/ JRF
Location: AIIMS, Bhubaneswar, Odisha
Name of Project: “Developing a biomarker based prediction tool using artificial intelligence algorithm for detecting Epithelial Ovarian Cancer among patients presenting with ovarian mass”
Period of Appointment: Maximum for a period of 3 years
Resource Requirement: 01 (One)
How to apply?
Interested candidates can appear for walk-in interview. Applicants must bring duly
filled up application (Based on the prescribed Performa) and all original certifications of
educational qualifications, experience certificate together with a passport size photo and set of copies of all documents at the time of interview.
Terms and Conditions:
- These are tenure vacancies under the funded project and are not employment on AIIMS Bhubaneswar payroll. Employment will be automatically ended upon conclusion of the project and also there is no liability for permanent employment on AIIMS, Bhubaneswar or Principal Investigator. Additionally, the candidates have no right to claim permanent employment based upon this task.
- Chosen candidates need to carry out OPD/IPD visits to collect data.
- The chosen candidate will process the samples in the laboratory as per the study objective.
- Chosen applicants have to go through training at AIIMS, Bhubaneswar.
- No TA/DA will be paid for attending this Walk-in-Interview.
- All other terms and conditions will be regulated by the standards as issued by State Council of Science and also Technology and also AIIMS Bhubaneswar
Dr Suchitra Kumari
Dept. of Biochemistry
Dr Suchitra Kumari
Email: [email protected]
- Date of interview: 17th July 2020
- Time of Interview: 10 AM-2 PM
- Reporting Time: 9:30 AM
Specific Activities: Recruitment as well as sample collection of the study participants,
Lab analysis and also the collection of medical data pertaining to the study, maintaining the registers.
Key Skills: Ability to collect as well as process sample, do Lab analysis and also record data in the proforma in English, Hindi and Odiya.
Core Responsibilities: Maintain all the databases of the Project: online and offline.
Education: Post Graduate Degree in any branch of Life Sciences with minimum
- Monthly Consolidated salary of Rs 12,000/- (Rupees Twelve Thousand only) for very first 2 years as well as Rs 14 000/-( Rupees Fourteen Thousand only) for the third year of the project.
- No annual increment.
View Notification & Download Application Format Below
Editor’s Note: AIIMS Bhubaneswar Latest Job – Life Science Project Assistant/JRF. Please make sure that you are subscribed to the Biotecnika Times Newsletter and our YouTube channel to be notified of all of the latest in the industry. Follow us on all of our social media like Twitter, Facebook and Instagram.