IIT Roorkee Biotech JRF – MSc/MTech Apply for Interview
IIT Roorkee Biotech JRF – MSc/MTech Apply for Interview. IIT Roorkee is hiring for research fellow vacancy, MSc/MTech candidates are encouraged to apply. Check out all of the details given below:
This job expires in :
Job Title: Junior Research Fellow (One)
Name of the Project: “Structural Characterization of Transcription Factor Cra, Influencing the Virulence in Host Cell”.
Name of the PI: Prof Pravindra Kumar
Sponsor of the Project: ICMR
Duration: Minimum one year or till the end of the project.
How to Apply:
1. Candidates prior to appearing for the interview will make certain they are qualified for the place that they intend to apply.
2. Candidates needing to appear for the Interview must submit their applications together with the following documents to the office of Principal Investigator via email, by post or create at the time of Interview:
- Application in a plain paper with comprehensive CY including a chronological area of degree/certificates obtained.
- Experience such as research, industrial area and others.
- Attested copies of degree/certificate and expertise certification.
3. The candidate shall bring with them the original degree (s)/certification (s) and expertisecertification (s) in the time of meeting for confirmation.
4. Preference will be given to SC/ST applicants on equivalent qualifications and expertise.
5. Please be aware that no TA/DA is admissible for attending the meeting.
- The last date for application to be submitted to the office of Principal Investigator is 06th July 2020 by 5 pm (not applicable for walk-in-interview)
- The date of interview will be held via Webex (online) on 8th July 2020 at 11:00 AM.
Emoluments: Rs. 25,000/- per month.
Essential Qualification: MSc/MTech in Biotechnology (or equivalent) with valid NET/JRF.
Desirable Qualification: The applicants with exposure and experience in molecular biology, protein crystallography and biochemistry will be given preference.
Job Description: The project aim is to understand the mechanism of transcription regulation by Cra and the screening of small molecules libraries to find out the inhibitor. The protein will be characterized in free and complex with DNA. Through a combination of structural, biochemical and biophysical studies, the interaction between Cra and DNA will be determined to construct a composite mechanistic picture of transcription regulation.
View Notification Below
Editor’s Note: IIT Roorkee Biotech JRF – MSc/MTech Apply for Interview. Please make sure that you are subscribed to the Biotecnika Times Newsletter and our YouTube channel to be notified of all of the latest in the industry. Follow us on all of our social media like Twitter, Facebook and Instagram.