ICAR-IARI Molecular Biology & Genetics Research Fellow Job
ICAR-IARI Molecular Biology & Genetics Research Fellow Job. MSc Plant Physiology/ Molecular Biology/ Biotechnology/Genetics/Biochemistry /Botany or relevant biological
Sciences Jobs. MSc candidates can apply for research vacancies that are available at ICAR-IARI. Interested and eligible candidates can check job details, application procedure and such below:
This job expires in :
DIVISION OF PLANT PHYSIOLOGY
ICAR-INDIAN AGRICULTURAL RESEARCH INSTITUTE
NEW DELH1‐ 110012
Applicants interested in research and development with the qualifications are given in the following table might report for interview at 9:30 A.M. on 14th July 2020 in the Committee Room, Division of Plant Physiology, IARI, Pusa Campus, New Delhi 110 012 or Online interview will be held.
How to Apply:
- Interested Applicant needs to submit their biodata to [email protected] on or before 30th June 2020. Applicants will be informed in advance about the mode of Interview.
- Candidate needs to report by 9:30 AM on 14-07-2020 for verification of Certificates (must bring original certificates). Candidates reporting after 10.30 AM for verification of Certificates will certainly not be considered for an interview.
- No objection Certificate from the current employer is needed if working.
- Biodata as per the format given in Annexure 1 needs to be sent in addition to attested.
copies of 10th, 12th, Under-graduation, post-graduation, PhD and NET/GATE and other.
certificates required. Affix an attested recent passport dimension photograph in the Biodata. The biodata needs to contain Academic qualifications beginning with 10th Standard to the max qualification with % marks obtained, distinction/medal if any. This is required for calculation of the academic score. If the candidates do not fill the marks and relevant attested certificates, the academic score will certainly not be awarded.
- The applicant needs to submit office orders for research experience, in addition to the certificate from the PIs, wherever applicable.
- The applicant needs to bring project work report/thesis, testimonials/experience certificates, published research papers, etc. to support their claim on experience.
- The above posts are simply temporary as well as will certainly be filled up on contractual basis for an initial period of 6 months or project duration whichever is earlier. The tenure may be extended based upon the satisfactory performance of the incumbent. There is no provision of re-engagement after the termination of the scheme. The selected candidate will not claim for regular appointment at this institute as the fellowship is co-terminus with the respective scheme.
- If the performance of the SRF/RA is non-satisfactory, he/she will be ended from the.
post with one month notice.
- No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview.
Position Title: SRF/Research Associate (RA)
Name of the Project: “Functional validation of polyamine biosynthesis genes for reproductive heat stress tolerance in rice”.
Age Limit: 32 years for SRF and 35 years for RA. For women/SC/ST/OBC, an age relaxation of 5 years will be given as per Govt. of India/ICAR rules
- SRF (@ Rs. 35000 pm plus HRA)
- RA (@ Rs. 47000 pm plus HRA)
SRF: M.Sc. or equivalent in Plant Physiology/ Molecular Biology/ Biotechnology/ Genetics/ Biochemistry / Botany or relevant biological Sciences or BE, BTech, BVSc, BPharm, or equivalent degree and also at least 2 years of post-M. Sc. research experience as evidence from a published paper in a standard referred journal.
RA: Doctorate (PhD/MD/MS/ MDS) or comparable degree OR having 3 years of research, teaching as well as design as well as development experience after MVSc/MPharm/ME/ MTech or equal in Plant Physiology/ Molecular Biology/Botany or relevant Biological Sciences.
Eligibility according to guidelines discussed on the website www.csirhrdg.res.in.
View Notification & Download Application Format From Below
Editor’s Note: ICAR-IARI Molecular Biology & Genetics Research Fellow Job. Please make sure that you are subscribed to the Biotecnika Times Newsletter and our YouTube channel to be notified of all of the latest in the industry. Follow us on all of our social media like Twitter, Facebook and Instagram.