Novartis Senior Copy Editor Life Science Job Opening – Apply Online
Novartis Senior Copy Editor Life Science Job Opening – Apply Online. BSc and MSc Life Science candidates apply online for a Senior Copy Editor position that is available at Novartis. Novartis is hiring bsc/msc candidates, as per the details below in their Research & Development area:
Job Title: Senior Copy Editor
Job ID: 294286BR
Location: Hyderabad, AP
Business Unit: PLS NBS
Employment Type: Full-time
Your responsibilities consist of but not limited to:
- Responsible for independently conducting the editorial review (with high quality) of assigned scientific communication deliverables
- Works in close collaboration with scientific writers and scientific communication lead (SciComm) to understand the scope of work and conduct an editorial review of scientific communication deliverables
- Accountable for implementing deliverable-specific internal or external style guidelines (AMA Manual of Style, internal brand-specific templates) reference management, copyediting, language editing, and proofreading of scientific communication deliverables Responsible for setting the standards for copy-editing performed by vendors
- Accountable for overall quality of copy editing performed in-house or by vendors Oversee and participate in governance meetings with the vendors Identify opportunities to continuously develop the in house copy editors’ skills;
- Plan and execute training for the same Explore opportunities to improve the overall quality of writing deliverables via training, workshops, etc.
- Proactively explore digital solutions/tools for copy editing aspects and drive implementation of these within the team Works in close collaboration with the scientific writers, manager – operations, and group heads to develop a plan for improving quality of deliverables by identifying gaps. Compliance:
- Complies with Novartis guidelines, project management standards, and policies
- Provides support in maintaining team’s compliance for all scientific communication databases; Complies with audit and standard operating procedure (SOP) training requirements Process Improvement and Productivity:
- Advanced degree or equivalent education/degree in life sciences/healthcare is desirable.
- Masters with 3-6 years of experience. PhD or degree in medicine (MBBS/ MD or equivalent) with 1-4 years of experience;
- Excellent written and spoken English Minimum: Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in science or pharmacy Desirable;
- Master’s degree in life sciences or pharmacy excellent written and spoken English Minimum;
- 8 to 10 years of experience in publishing/conducting editorial review Desirable: 6 to 8 years of experience in medical editorial review. Certification in editorial review.
Editor’s Note: Novartis Senior Copy Editor Life Science Job Opening – Apply Online, novartis latest jobs. Please make sure that you are subscribed to the Biotecnika Times Newsletter and our YouTube channel to be notified of all of the latest in the industry. Follow us on all of our social media like Twitter, Facebook and Instagram.