Novartis Copy Editor Job Opening – Life Science Apply Online
Novartis Copy Editor Job Opening – Life Science Apply Online. MSc/PhD Life Science candidates apply online for a Senior Copy Editor position that is available at Novartis. Novartis is hiring msc/phd candidates, as per the details below in their Research & Development area:
Job Title: Senior Copy Editor
Job ID: 294286BR
Business Unit: PLS NBS
Employment Type: Full-time
Your key responsibilities:
Your responsibilities include, but not restricted to:
- Responsible for independently conducting the editorial review (with high quality) of assigned scientific communication results
- Works in close collaboration with scientific writers and scientific communication lead (SciComm) to understand the scope of work and conduct an editorial review of scientific communication results
- Accountable for implementing deliverable-specific internal or external style guidelines (AMA Manual of Style, internal brand-specific templates) reference management, copyediting, language editing, and proofreading of scientific communication results Responsible for setting the standards for copy-editing performed by vendors
- Accountable for overall quality of copy editing performed in-house or by vendors Lead all aspects of and participate in governance meetings with the vendors Find opportunities to continuously develop the in house copy editors’ skills;
- Plan and execute training for the same Explore opportunities to improve the overall quality of writing results through training, workshops, etc.
- Actively explore digital solutions/tools for copy editing aspects and drive implementation of these within the team Works in close collaboration with the scientific writers, manager – operations, and group heads to develop a plan for improving quality of results by identifying gaps. Compliance:
- Aligns with Novartis guidelines, project management standards, and policies
- Provides support in maintaining team’s compliance for all scientific communication databases; Follows audit and standard operating procedure (SOP) training requirements Process Improvement and Efficiency
What you’ll bring to the role:
- Advanced degree or equivalent education/degree in life sciences/healthcare is desirable.
- Masters with 3-6 years of experience. PhD or degree in medicine (MBBS/ MD or equivalent) with 1-4 years of experience;
- Excellent written and spoken English Minimum: Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in science or pharmacy Desirable;
- Master’s degree in life sciences or pharmacy excellent written and spoken English Minimum;
- 8 to 10 years of experience in publishing/conducting editorial review Desirable: 6 to 8 years of experience in medical editorial review. Certification in editorial review.
Editor’s Note: Novartis Copy Editor Job Opening – Life Science Apply Online, novartis latest jobs. Please make sure that you are subscribed to the Biotecnika Times Newsletter and our YouTube channel to be notified of all of the latest in the industry. Follow us on all of our social media like Twitter, Facebook and Instagram.