Merck Specialist Job Opening – Biochem & Microbiology Apply
Merck Specialist Job Opening – Biochem & Microbiology Apply. Life Science/Biotech/ Biochem & Microbiology candidates apply online for Applied Solutions – SBS – Specialist – NPI position at Merck. Interested and eligible candidates check all the below:
Job Title: Applied Solutions – SBS – Specialist – NPI
Job Requisition ID: 205826
Location: Bangalore SBS
This position serves as a product info steward by analyzing, coordinating and implementing content strategies for the Applied Solutions Business Unit. The specific emphasis of this role will certainly be in helping product management and operations in new product intro. It supports the Applied Solutions group’s efforts as assigned to meet the department, strategic business unit, and company objective.
This person supports product life cycle management operational actions & processes linked to existing & brand-new SKUs– including liaison to operations & quality, SCM & SNP support, data management, pricing, web/e-commerce, marketing operational processes management & improvement.
- Product Information Review as well as Validation
- Attention to detail, ability to identify and correct errors in structures, names, molecular formulas
- CAS number review for correct assignment to product structure and name
- Create/update entries in new product process management systems
- Review systems and databases to find necessary info to populate data fields in brand-new product process management systems
- Populate data from new product process management systems into the corresponding os across multiple functional areas, some areas needing the use of matrices to determine the data that will be populated
- Manage time, workflow queues and product progress to ensuring agreed-upon cycle times are met
- Have a thorough knowledge of crucial data fields utilized in each system.
- Rapidly identify situations that need escalation, identify root causes as well as take appropriate corrective actions.
Who You Are:
Education: Post Graduation degree in Chemistry, Biology, or comparable from a reputed university
- Desirable: 5 plus years of professional experience with tried and tested problem solving as well as analytic skills
- Desirable: Laboratory experience within academia or the pharmaceutical/chemical industry
Technical Abilities/ Competencies:
- Chemistry/ Biochemistry/Microbiology – Basic proficiency expected
- Solid Project Management skills
- Subject knowledge (structure-property correlation of chemicals comprehending).
- Must be able to apply subject knowledge to all our products.
- Search engine knowledge. Structure File Preparation for batch loading.
- Microsoft Office knowledge– basic proficiency in Excel, Powerpoint etc.
- Knowledge of molecular file formats including.cdx (ChemDraw file extension),. mol (MDL Molfile file extension), and smiles strings (a line notation making use of short ASCII strings).
- Familiarity in working with FTP software (ex. FileZilla).
- Familiarity with running queries in MDL ISIS base (needed for the MDL matching process as well as in creating the SIAL as well as Discovery PR ISIS databases) as was as PubChem.
- Analyze, interpret and maintain product info (such as nomenclature, physical property data, product references as well as application data), following direction from Product
- Management and also the e-Business group.
- Manage global change database (GCD) requests for the Product Information Department.
- Ensuring accuracy and consistency of product info in various systems, like Corp base and also SAP.
- Maintain technical expertise of our product info systems.
- Basics of SAP knowledge as well as the ability to adapt to system changes.
- Must have the ability to enter data in the system with all the needed parameters, under supervision from experts.
- Knowledge of how a situation differs the standard or a standard.
- Proficiency in Interpersonal skills, Problem-solving, Planning & execution, Customer orientation, Business acumen as well as Impactful communication.
Editor’s Note: Merck Specialist Job Opening – Biochem & Microbiology Apply, life sciences jobs, merck jobs, merck careers, merck recruitment. Please make sure that you are subscribed to the Biotecnika Times Newsletter and our YouTube channel to be notified of all of the latest in the industry. Follow us on all of our social media like Twitter, Facebook and Instagram.