ICRISAT Project Positions Recruitment – Biotech / Genetics / Mol Bio
ICRISAT Project Positions Recruitment – Biotech / Genetics / Mol Bio. ICRISAT hiring for research vacancies, and msc candidates with mentioned qualifications are eligible. Check out all the details posted below on the same:
This job expires in :
Name of Job: Project Associate – Molecular Breeding
No. of Posts: 01
How to Apply:
Applicants should apply on or before 19 May 2020 with latest Curriculum Vitae, and the names and contact information of three referees who are knowledgeable about your professional qualifications and work experience. All applications will be acknowledged; however, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Please CLICK HERE to submit your application.
Deadline: on or before 18 May 2020
- Assist in the validation of haplotype-based SNP markers to be utilized in the introgression programs.
- Conduct field and also lab research on superior haplotype introgression in the different genetic background for targeted traits.
- Analyzing Haplo-NILs for agronomic parameters along with the targeted traits.
- Consolidate, evaluate as well as analyze research data related to progenies developed through introgression of superior haplotypes for different traits right into targeted varieties making use of appropriate advanced statistical tools independently.
- Drafting of manuscripts for publication in refereed journals, provide inputs to project reports, prepare posters and also papers for presentation at local and also international conferences.
Qualifications and Experience:
- M.Sc in Plant Breeding/Genetics/Biotechnology/ Molecular Biology.
- One-year work experience in Molecular Breeding Statistical abilities, knowledge of computer applications and also software for data collection, management, and also analysis.
- Respectable publication record, as evidenced by research papers in refereed journals
- Aptitude to work collegially and collaboratively in diverse, multicultural environments.
- Excellent experience in rice molecular research.
- Fluency in spoken and also written English is essential.
This is a consolidated position for 32 months and renewable depending on the functioning of the incumbent, funding availability, and also the Institute’s ongoing requirement for the position.
Editor’s Note: ICRISAT Project Positions Recruitment – Biotech / Genetics / Mol Bio, icrisat recruitment. Please make sure that you are subscribed to the Biotecnika Times Newsletter and our YouTube channel to be notified of all of the latest in the industry. Follow us on all of our social media like Twitter, Facebook and Instagram.