CSIR-IGIB PhD Programme 2020 – Applications Invited
CSIR-IGIB PhD Programme 2020 – Applications Invited. PhD Programme 2020 Special Call For Applications. Interestesd and eligible applicants can check out all of the details on the same below:
This Call Expires in :
CSIR-INSTITUTE OF GENOMICS AND INTEGRATIVE BIOLOGY
North Campus, Mall Road, Delhi 110007
South Campus, Mathura Road, New Delhi-110025
Special Call for PhD Programme- 2020 in Emerging areas of Genomics, Precision Medicine, Artificial Intelligence, Cell Therapeutics and Big Data Analytics in Healthcare
CSIR Institute of Genomics and Integrative Biology (CSIR-IGIB) welcomes applications from applicants with excellent academic qualifications and also a deep interest and also passion to pursue research in emerging areas of Genomics, Epigenomics, Metagenomics, Precision Medicine, Integrative medicine, Stem Cell Biology, Artificial Intelligence as well as Big Data Analytics in Healthcare. We desire becoming a worldwide recognized Institute in these areas of research with a focus on translation.
CSIR-IGIB is a constituent national laboratory under the Council of Scientific and also Industrial Research (CSIR India). This premier institute is engaged in research of national importance and also has a mission to translate concepts developed in basic biological research to commercially viable technologies for health care. We believe that students that are passionate concerning research and dare to dream and also dream to dare would be an important component of our journey forward.
Medical graduates/postgraduates (MBBS/MD/MS) along with or
Grads and also postgraduates in Ayurveda (BAMS/MD) with a passion and interest in research in biological sciences.
B.E./ B.Tech., qualified in GATE examination with minimum 90 percentile (GATE certification ought to be valid at the time of joining). B.E./ B.Tech. from Institutions of National Importance with CGPA 7.5 or above are particularly motivated to apply.
Students starting thesis semester of M.E./ M.Tech./ M.Pharm., having valid GATE score.
B.Tech/ M.Sc/ M.Tech/ MCA with a proven track record of research in Genomics, Precision Medicine, Medical devices, Artificial Intelligence as well as Big Data Analytics.
M.Pharm/ D.Pharm with a solid academic record and also with a passion and also interest in research.
Masters (M.A/ M.Sc/ M.Stat) in Math/ Stats with a passion for research in biological
- Publication( s) in scientific journals in the appropriate areas of research, experience in an academic or industrial setup.
- University first rank holders in any of the disciplines mentioned above are urged to apply.
- Fellowship will certainly be provided to selected candidates who are remarkably brilliant as well as do not have any various other sources of fellowship.
Candidates found suitable through preliminary screening of applications would certainly be called for interview at CSIR-IGIB, Delhi. Mere fulfilling of the minimum needs stated in the advertisement would not automatically entitle a person for selection. The decision of the Director, CSIR-IGIB in this regard shall be last. Canvassing in any kind and/or bringing in any influence, political or otherwise, will certainly be treated as a disqualification.
DISCLAIMER: Applicants who are applying please guarantee that you fulfil the essential qualifications. If you apply without satisfying the essential qualifications after that it will certainly be thought about that you are providing wrong/misleading info. The ONUS OF THIS ACTION WILL BE ON THE APPLICANT as well as not on the scientists, HR Division or the Institute. In case you are found not to fulfil the essential requirements or that you have provided deceiving info, then your candidature for the post may be rejected at any stage of selection or after selection.
HOW TO APPLY
- Please sign up on the AcSIR admission portal (acsir.res.in). The portal will be open from 25th February 2020 to 4th March 2020.
b. Select CSIR-IGIB from the list of institutes on the web portal
c. Keep the AcSIR Application number (which need to be of the format
AcSIRXXXXX) from the AcSIR application portal. This is essential for applying to CSIRIGIB. Please note that this is not the same as the registration number.
d. In case you face any difficulty with the online application form please notify Pratima
at [email protected] well in advance of the deadline.
- CSIR-IGIB application portal will certainly be active on the CSIR-IGIB web site (www.igib.res.in) by 21st February 2020 and the last date for applying is 28th February 2020.
- Identify the scientist you want to work with at CSIR-IGIB and also select while you apply.
4. Apply via the CSIR-IGIB application portal once you have the following documents (mandatory).
Complete the rest of the application as instructed and also upload the necessary documents.
5. Submit the non-refundable application fee of Rs 1000/- [Rs 500/- for SC/ST/OBC (non-creamy) candidates] Instructions for the payment will be readily available on the website (CSIR-IGIB portal at www.igib.res.in).
- All candidates fulfilling minimal eligibility requirements will be invited with email for appearing in the interviews at CSIR-IGIB, Delhi, to be held on 12th March 2020. The interviews will certainly be aimed at evaluating capabilities to comprehend, analyse and reason together with the ability of the candidate. Applicants will certainly additionally be evaluated with special focus on their research area of expertise that they send at the time of application. The candidates must be ready to make a short 10-minute presentation (no slides, whiteboard only) based on their research area of interest.
- The names of the successful candidates qualified to join CSIR-IGIB PhD program will certainly be declared on or before 25th March 2020.
- The selected applicants are needed to join CSIR-IGIB on or before the 10th of April 2020.
- Admission into the CSIR-IGIB PhD Program of AcSIR undergoes the verification of all.
documents defining eligibility. Non-fulfilment of the eligibility requirements will certainly lead to cancellation of the candidature at any stage of the admission process with no refund of the application fees.
- At the time of joining/admission, all chosen candidates are needed to pay a non-refundable CSIR-IGIB admission fee (Rs 10,000 for general category and also Rs 5,000 for SC/ST/noncreamy OBC applicants).
- No TA/DA will be paid at any stage of the selection process.
- The decision of the Admission Committee will certainly be last and binding as well as no correspondence will be entertained in this regard. Canvassing of any kind and/or bringing in any influence will be treated as a disqualification.
- In case of eligible candidates with currently activated JRF fellowships, the consent letter from the appropriate authority for transfer of fellowship is to be submitted to CSIR-IGIB at the time of the interview, otherwise, the candidature is liable to cancellation.
View Notification Below
Editor’s Note: CSIR-IGIB PhD Programme 2020 – Applications Invited. Please make sure that you are subscribed to the Biotecnika Times Newsletter and our YouTube channel to be notified of all of the latest in the industry. Follow us on all of our social media like Twitter, Facebook and Instagram.