Tata Trusts Scholarships 2019 For MSc Biotech / Microbiology
Indian nationals who have a masters degree in biotechnology and microbiology are encouraged to apply for the Tata Trusts Medical & Healthcare Scholarship 2019-2020. Interested applicants are encouraged to check out all of the details regrading the same below:
This call expires in :
Tata Trusts Medical and Healthcare Scholarships
The Tata Trusts welcomes applications from undergraduate and postgrad students in
medical sciences and health care streams in India for the present academic year 2019-2020. The application forms will be available online from October 16, 2019, until November 6, 2019.
Please read the instructions clearly and click here to fill up the application form.
If you have any queries please email us at [email protected] or get in touch with
- Bachelor’s candidates ought to have completed at least the first year of studies.
- Master’s applicants in the initial year of their studies are likewise eligible to apply.
- The qualification criterion– percentage or CGPA– is mentioned against each stream.
Streams considered for masters:
- MSc in biotechnology – 65
- MSc in microbiology – 65
Details and instructions:
- Applicants are advised to check out the form carefully before submitting it, as they will certainly not have any kind of access to it after submission.
- The scholarship partially covers tuition fees and other associated academic fees paid to
the institute/ university.
- Please select the appropriate academic stream. Inappropriate selection will result in
disqualification of the application.
- Candidates require to upload scanned copies of documents stated in the application.
form; no other documents must be uploaded. Unclear/ illegible/ manipulated
documents will not be accepted and will certainly be treated as void.
- Shortlisted master’s candidates might be called for an interview through Skype. (Please.
create a Skype ID, if you do not have one).
- Please ensure that bank information (account number, beneficiary name and IFSC code).
are properly mentioned. If the financial institution details are incorrect, the Trusts will not be responsible for a failed transaction and will certainly not request the candidate for the correct bank details again.
- The Trusts’ decision on the award of scholarships is final and will certainly be communicated with email. Correspondence in this regard will not be entertained.
- Tata Trusts do not have any kind of intermediaries/ representatives. Candidates are recommended to beware of such individuals that claim to represent the Trusts and demand a share from the grant is approved. In case any such demands are made, applicants are requested to bring the issue instantly to the notice of Tata Trusts’ office.
View Notification Below
Editor’s Note: Tata Trusts Scholarships 2019 For MSc Biotech / Microbiology, TATA Trusts Scholarships, Latest Indian Scholarships 2019, Tata Trusts Biotechnology Scholarships 2019, Tata Trusts Microbiology Scholarships 2019. Make sure you check out the Biotecnika Times Newsletter, Podcast and all of our social media platforms for the latest in the life sciences industry.