CSIR Notice : Issue Of Certificates For CSIR NET June 2019 Qualified Candidates
Dear Biotecnikans check out the latest CSIR Notice : Issue Of Certificates For CSIR NET June 2019 Qualified Candidates. All of the details are given below with instructions on how to avail the certificates.
ATTENTION: QUALIFIED CANDIDATES OF JUNE 2019, CSIR-UGC-NET EXAM
(ISSUE OF CERTIFICATES)
RESULT IN PART -1 (CSIR JRF/LS AND JRF ONLY)
THE CERTIFICATES OF CANDIDATES HAVING THEIR ROLL NUMBERS IN PART-1 OF RESULT (CSIR JRF/LS AND JRF ONLY) WILL BE ISSUED BY EXAMINATION UNIT, CSIR COMPLEX, NEW DELHI. SUCH CANDIDATES ARE REQUIRED TO SEND SELF ATTESTED PHOTOCOPIES OF THE FOLLOWING DOCUMENTS THROUGH ORDINARY POST:
- Marks Statement(SCORECARD)
- Admit Card
- Xth class (matriculation) certificate (issued by the respective board) as a proof of date of birth.
- Degree or provisional degree of qualifying exam/M.Sc or equivalent degree
- Final mark sheet with the required percentage of marks
- CGPA/SGPA/OGPA/CPI etc conversion formula of their respective University/Institute or certificate from concerned
University/Institute clearly stating the percentage of marks in the qualifying degree
- Bifurcation of marks/period in case of dual degree
- SC/ST certificate, if applicable.
- Latest OBC caste certificate (Non-creamy layer) as per format is given in NCBC website. (www.ncbc.nic.in). (Which is also in given in Appendix –I of the Information Bulletin of the joint CSIR-UGC JRF NET EXAM JUNE 2019), if applicable.
- PwD candidates should submit certificates as per Govt. of India rules.
- EWS category certificate ( Income and Asset Certificate) issued by the appropriate competent authority as per format is given in Appendix –V of the Information Bulletin of the Joint CSIR-UGC JRF NET EXAM JUNE 2019.
Candidates who have applied under Result Awaited (RA) category (M.Sc or equivalent) should submit the required documents only after completion of their requisite qualification.
Candidates are required to send the above-mentioned documents by Ordinary Post to:
Section Officer, Certificate Section, HRD Group,
CSIR COMPLEX, LIBRARY AVENUE Road, Pusa, New Delhi-110012.
Candidates while sending their documents must super-scribe on the envelop “Documents for June, 2019 (CSIR JRF/LSPART-1-RESULT) NET Exam and Roll no________________
(i) In case there is any change in the mailing address mentioned in your application form, kindly send the full and complete details of the new present address along with the above documents, so that the certificate could be sent to the new address.
(ii) As mentioned in the result notification, the fellowship is valid for two years w.e.f 01.01.2020.
(iii) Tentative date of start of issue of the certificate is 14th October 2019.
RESULT IN PART-II AND III (UGC JRF/LS AND LECTURESHIP ONLY)
IN RESPECT OF ISSUE OF CERTIFICATES TO CANDIDATES HAVING THEIR ROLL NUMBERS IN PART-II AND PART-III OF THE RESULT (UGC JRF/LS AND LECTURESHIP ONLY) WILL BE INTIMATED SHORTLY.
Hindi version will follow shortly
View Notification Below
Editor’s Note: CSIR Notice : Issue Of Certificates For CSIR NET June 2019 Qualified Candidates, latest CSIR notifications, June 2019 CSIR NET Exam updates, CSIR-NET June 2019 results updates, make sure to check out the Biotecnika Times Newsletter, Podcast and all of out social media for the latest in the life science industry.