Malaysian International Scholarship (MIS) 2018
The official notification for the Malaysian International Scholarship (MIS) 2018 has been announced. Post Graduate and Post doctoral candidates are eligible to apply for this international Scholarships. All areas of biosciences covered in Malaysian International Scholarship (MIS) 2018. Check out all the details below:
This call expires in :
The Malaysian International Scholarship (MIS) is an activity by the Malaysian Government to draw in the best brains from around the globe to seek after cutting edge academic pursuits in Malaysia. This grant intends to help Malaysian Government’s push to draw in, inspire and hold on to gifted human capital from abroad.
Capable international applicants with phenomenal academic records and extraordinary co-curricular backgrounds are invited to apply for this scholarship and further their academic careers in any selected and established Malaysian public and private universities . This grant is partitioned into two (2) classes of study: Postgraduate and Post-doctoral Studies.
To be qualified for Malaysia International Scholarship (MIS), candidates must fit the accompanying criteria:-
- Not be over 40 years (Postgraduate) and 45 years (Post-doctoral) of age amid application.
- Acquired at least Second Class Upper (Honors) or a CGPA of 3.5/4.0 at Bachelor Degree Level for Masters Degree candidates and for PhD applicants must have CGPA 3.5/4.0 or great outcome at Masters degree level in a comparative field of planned PhD study. Likewise, for post-doctoral program, the selection will be assessed in light of the quantity of books produced, refereed/non refereed diaries, portfolio and patent copyright. The Post-Doctoral hopeful must have astounding reputation in research and has knowledge related with the research to be done.
- Took one of the accompanying English Language Proficiency Test not over two years previously to the date of application. The rundown of tests and least scores required:
- IELTS Academic Test with a score of no less than 6.5; or
- TOEFL paper-based test with a score of no less than 580 or PC based test with a score of no less than 230 or web based test with a score no less than 92.
- In magnificent health condition and ensured by a Certified Doctor/Medical Professional. The cost of medicinal examination is to be borne by the candidates.
- Wrote a proposal that is significant to the field of studies.
- Has applied for and picked up admission to postgraduate and post-doctoral examinations in Malaysia (contingent letters of offer will be acknowledged at the season of utilization or has an affirmation of acknowledgment or association with the Universities in Malaysia).
Priority Study Areas:
Field of studies is in the following priority areas:
- Science and Engineering
- Agriculture and Fisheries
- Biosecurity and Food Safety
- Environmental Studies
* Applicants may choose any related course within the field/areas mentioned above
Value of Scholarship:
Every grant comprises of:-
- Air tickets from beneficiary’s capital city to Malaysia
- An endorsed educational cost charges
- Month to month support stipend
- Yearly allowance for books and inner travel
- Health/Medical Insurance
- Termination and Installation grant
- Allowance for Thesis
Applications will be considered based on the following:
- High-level scholarly achievement
- Research proposal quality and its potential contribution towards advancement of human well-being and technology.
- Outstanding writing, reading and communication skills in English Language
Deadline: 30th May 2018
Editor’s Note: malaysian international scholarship 2018, mis 2018, malaysian scholarship 2018 official notification, official notification for malaysian international scholarship. Check out Biotecnika Times for more such awesomeness, subscribe to the newsletter and also follow us on all of our social media platforms like Twitter and Facebook.