NFSU Project Associate Job – Biotech & Life Sciences Apply
NFSU Project Associate Job – Biotech & Life Sciences Apply. Government National Forensic Sciences University careers 2023. Interested and eligible applicants can check out all of the details on the same below
This job expires in
National Forensic Sciences University
(An Institution of National Importance Ministry of Home Affairs Government of India)
Applications are invited for contractual engagement for the post of Project Associate – I in SERB- CRG funded project (CRG/2.021/003631 dated: 09th Dec 2021) under the mentorship of Dr. Deepak Rawtani (Associate Professor) and Dr. Prajesh Prajapati (Assistant Professor) at School of Pharmacy, NFSU (purely contractual/temporary basis).
Details of post, qualifications, emoluments and duration are –
Name of the Post – Project Associate – I
No. of Posts – 01
Name of the Project – “Apremilast loaded halloysite nanotubes composite encapsulated in
electro spun nano patches: A novel treatment for psoriasis”
Engagement Period – Initially one year, which may be further extended for another one year (as per project requirement.)
Age Limit – 50 years as of the last date for application submission
Mode of Application: Only through e-mail.
Candidates should sendtheir CV to the School of Pharmacy, National Forensic Sciences University Gandhinagar through e-mail ID: [email protected]. Candidates need to mention the subject line In their e mall as: “Application for the post of Project Associate-1, SERB-CRG Project”. Only Shortlisted candidates will be called for Interviews.
- The applicant will be responsible for the authenticity of the information, other documents and photographs submitted.
- The Institute reserves the right to accept applications at any time and consider candidates of exceptional credentials without applications.
- Mere possessing the prescribed qualification does not ensure that the candidate would be selected. The candidates will be selected on the basis of merit and the need of the Project.
- Shortlisted candidates have to present themselves for the interview on the interview
date with an updated CV, and copies of mark sheets/ certificates in support of their academic qualifications with original documents.
- Applicants employed in private, government or any other organization are required to
submit a No Objection Certificate (NOC) from the employer at the time of the interview.
- No TA/DA will be paid for appearing in the interview.
Last Date for Application: 17th March 2023
- First class with not less than 60% aggregate marks (or) not less than 6.5 CGPA on a 10-point scale in B. Pharm/ M. Pharm/M.Sc./ M.Tech. Nanotechnology/Biotechnology/life Sciences.
- Candidates who have qualified CSIR/UGC-NET and/or have first-class degree will be given priority.
Desirable: Experience in Drug delivery, Animal experimentation & Sophisticated Analytical Instrument Handling.
Monthly Remuneration –
- Rs. 31,000+ 16% HRA to scholars who are selected through (a) National Eligibility Tests CSIR- UGC NET including lectureship (Assistant Professorship) or GATE or (b) A selection process through National level examinations conducted by Central Government Departments and their Agencies and Institutions
- Rs. 25,000+ 16% HRA for other who do not fall under (i) above.
Check the notification below
Editor’s Note: NFSU Project Associate Job – Biotech & Life Sciences Apply. Please make sure that you are subscribed to the Biotecnika Times Newsletter and our YouTube channel to be notified of all of the latest in the industry. Follow us on all of our social media like Twitter, Telegram, Facebook and Instagram.