NIRT Biochemistry Job – COVID-19 Vaccine Safety Testing Project
NIRT Biochemistry Job – COVID-19 Vaccine Safety Testing Project. ICMR-NIRT Jobs for Biochemistry candidates. Interested applicants can check out their eligibility and attend the skype interview for the same as per details below:
This job expires in :
The following posts are to be filled purely on a short-term basis from willing eligible applicants for engaging under 2 different projects implemented by this institute as detailed under:
Name of the Post: Consultant (Non-Medical)
No. of Posts: 01
Name of Project: “A Phase 2/3,observer-blind, randomized, controlled study to
determine the safety and immunogenicity of COVISHIELD (COVID-19 vaccine) in healthy Indian Adults”
Duration: For a period of 10 months.
Place of Posting: Chennai
Age: Not exceeding 70 years.
How to Apply:
- Candidate should submit the duly filled in application in the prescribed format as well as
attach therewith the following certificates with e-mail only to [email protected]
for considering their candidature. incomplete application forms will be rejected. The
the last date of receipt of applications by email is 08.09.2020 by 5.30 p.m.
♠ 10th mark sheet
♠ 12th Mark sheet
♠ U.G as well as P.G certificate
♠ Experience certificate clearly stating the nature of work during the period of
♠ Community certificate
- Age relaxation is admissible in respect of SC/ST/OBC candidates, Retrenched Government Employees, Departmental Applicants (including projects) and Ex-Servicemen in accordance with the instructions issued by the Central Government periodically. Age concession to the extent of service rendered in other research projects will also be admissible for experienced and skilled persons.
- All posts are Contractual for the duration offered. The engagement may be renewed after every specific time period subject to satisfactory performance as well as a project requirement.
- The incumbents chosen will have no claim for regular appointments under NIRT/ICMR or
continuation of his/her services in any other project.
- The Director, ICMR-NIRT reserves the right to increase or decrease the number of posts or cancel the recruitment or re-advertise the posts, without assigning any type of reasons thereof, no further correspondence will be entertained in this regard.
- Any type of further info might be downloaded from ICMR-NIRT website which will be
updated once in a while.
- Date of skype interview/Skill test & written test may be changed as a result of administrative reasons, therefore, candidates are advised to check the web site prior to appearing for skype Interview/written test.
The Director/Selection Committee has the right to accept/reject any application without assigning any type of reason thereof.
Canvassing and bringing pressure in any kind of form for shortlisting, interview and employment will be a disqualification and barred from the selection process.
Interview Details: The date of the skype interview will be intimated to the eligible/shortlisted applicants by e-mail and in return, they will have to share their skype ID by e-mail.
Emoluments: Consolidated salary Rs.45,000/- p.m
Essential Qualification: Professionals having M.Sc.in Biochemistry in clinical trials with R & D experience and published papers. Ought to be proficient in Tamil, English as well as Hindi.
Nature of Duties: Maintaining study binder. Conducting as well as, organizing a meeting with the study sites, co-ordinating with study sites. Any other work designated by study P.I.
Download Application Format From Below
See Notification Below
Editor’s Note: NIRT Biochemistry Job – COVID-19 Vaccine Safety Testing Project. Please make sure that you are subscribed to the Biotecnika Times Newsletter and our YouTube channel to be notified of all of the latest in the industry. Follow us on all of our social media like Twitter, Facebook and Instagram.