CSIR NET Notes PDF Download – CSIR NET Translation Flowchart
As per the latest notification by CSIR HRDG, the Exam notification for CSIR NET 2022 will be released very soon. Now is the time to buckle up and double down on your CSIR NET preparation & Revisions. To help in your CSIR NET 2022 Exam revision, Biotecnika is here with an exclusive handmade flow chart on CSIR NET Important Topic – Translation. Translation comes under CSIR NET UNIT 3 and is important with respect to the CSIR NET exam, as questions are often asked from concepts related to Translation.
- The biosynthesis of a protein or a polypeptide in a living cell is referred to as translation.
- The sequence of amino acids in the protein synthesized is determined by the nucleotide base sequence of mRNA which is known as Codons.
- Translation is the process of incorporation of amino acids to form a polypeptide chain
- Translation -genetic information contained within the order of nucleotides in
messenger RNA (mRNA) is interpreted to generate the linear sequences of amino
acids in proteins.
- Translation is among the most highly conserved across all organisms and among the
most energetically costly for the cell-80% energy in rapidly growing cells in bacteria RNA molecules (representing 15% of all cellular RNA).
- These RNAs are called transfer RNAs (tRNAs) because their attached amino acid is
subsequently transferred to the growing polypeptide chain.
- The machinery responsible for translating the language of mRNAs into the language
of proteins is composed of four primary components: mRNAs, tRNAs, aminoacyl-tRNA synthetases, and the ribosome
- The protein-coding region of the mRNA consists of an ordered series of three nucleotides
long units called codons
- codons specify the order of amino acids.
- The tRNAs provide the physical interface between the amino acids being added to the
growing polypeptide chain and the codons in the mRNA.
- Enzymes – aminoacyl-tRNA synthetases couple amino acids to specific tRNAs that
recognize the appropriate codon(s).
- Ribosome- multimegadalton machine composed of both RNA and protein
- ribosome coordinates the correct recognition of the mRNA by each tRNA and catalyzes
the peptide-bond formation between the growing polypeptide chain and the amino acid
attached to the selected tRNA.
Advantages of using Konceptika Flowcharts By Biotecnika for CSIR NET Exam preparation:
- Lengthy & difficult topics have been summarized in a diagrammatic form
- Helps in Quick revision
- It is easy to understand and recall concepts and simplify concepts when written in step by step form
- Visual learning remains in memory for a long time
- Designed by Experts with over 10+ years of experience
- Take big size prints outs – stick them in your study room and recall concepts daily on the go
- Revise on the go anytime, anywhere on your mobile or Tab.
CSIR NET Notes PDF Download
Keywords: CSIR NET Notes PDF, CSIR NET Flowchart