Advanced CSIR NET Study Techniques & GATE Exam Strategy
Important FREE Webinar Announcement
“Each step in the right direction allows you to see further in that direction.”
Heard of trains getting derailed, ships getting swayed away, or drivers taking the wrong route? It’s not unusual for these things to happen, but only a smart engine driver or highly trained captain or driver with great instincts can steer back the vehicle in the right direction again.
Getting sidetracked during exam preparation is common for a student, but with the right guidance and lots of determination, one can again get back on the right track to success.
Biotecnika brings you an exclusive webinar for all CSIR NET and GATE Aspirants. In this webinar, we will discuss the advanced study tools and methods that our experts and students(proven to be very effective). Use these tools and apply the methods our experts will discuss and avoid being sidetracked during your preparation.
Agenda of the webinar: To guide you about the advanced study techniques every CSIR NET or GATE aspirant should inculcate to ace these examinations.
What to expect from this webinar?
- Learn how to plan your day.
- Tools that can help a student during studies.
- Learn about the scientifically proven study techniques and methods that can be applied by every student.
- How to use technology at its best without getting sidetracked.
- Date: 28th January 2021
- Timing: 7 PM
- Mode: Online
- Duration: Approximately 90 Mins
- Registration Fee: Free of cost for all Biotecnika Members / CSIR NET & GATE Aspirants
- Speakers: Mr. Shekhar Suman, Dr Violet Senapati and Dr Urmimala.
Who must attend?
- All students preparing for the CSIR NET/GATE/DBT or any other competitive exam.
- Candidates looking for an extra nudge to make their exam preparation smooth sailing.
- Every attendee will get a surprise to take away after the webinar ( Other than the exciting tips our experts will share with you!)
Every attendee will also receive surprise takeaways from Biotecnika.
Register today to attend the Biotecnika Free Webinar. Interact with the experts and learn smart techniques that can be applied in your day to day studies.
Call 1800-1200-1818 for more details.