CfHE-IITH Fellowship In Healthcare Entrepreneurship 2020
CfHE-IITH Fellowship In Healthcare Entrepreneurship 2020. Center for Healthcare Entrepreneurship (CfHE) Fellowship 2020 – IIT Hyderabad. Entrepreneurs from varied biosciences backgrounds are encouraged to check out the eligibility and timelines and apply for the same below:
This call expires in :
The Foundation for the Center for Healthcare Entrepreneurship, is sponsored by two IIT Bombay alumni, and is focused on making universal healthcare a reality. The Center’s objective is to catalyze healthcare innovation to bring about affordable solutions to address healthcare needs of India. The Center hopes to foster entrepreneurs to deliver a pipeline of cost-efficient solutions, which are increasingly ‘commercialized’.
Minimum eligibility criterion includes –
- Btech/ BE degree or higher
- M.B.B.S/B.D.S or higher
- B.Des or higher
This is just the minimum requirement. Successful candidates are expected to show prior track records in entrepreneurship or demonstrable intent in that direction.
CfHE fellowship Program: Duration 1 year
This program aims at bringing together engineers, clinicians, entrepreneurs and the business community on a single platform to design and innovate in the field of healthcare, biomedical devices, and services to create a social impact.
Entrepreneurs, products, companies in the field of Healthcare
The Curriculum Highlights
- The curriculum focuses on biodesign innovation through a structured plan of Product development containing
- Clinical immersion to identify the unmet needs
- Needs filtering and Needs Statement development
- Ideation and brainstorming to develop solutions to the problems
- Implementation: Product Prototyping, Design, Validation
- Regulatory aspects and Intellectual Property
- Business plan development and Strategies for marketing
The fellows get exposure to experts from clinic, medical device industry, entrepreneurs, IP/ legal and safety and regulatory experts.
- Hands-on training on 3-D rapid prototyping for quick designing of products, validation of ideas etc
- A basket of technology electives from IITH to bridge the gaps in expertise related to the project
- The fellows get training on how to form startup /new ventures and writing business plan for their startup and proceed to incubating the companies
- The fellows would present a workable prototype of their idea and present the business plan at the end of the program leading to a startup and pitching to VCs.
Incubation with CfHE
The selected startups from fellowship program gets an Incubation in IIT-Hyderabad to establish their companies.
- Office Space
- Seed Funding
- Shared resources of IIT-Hyderabad
- Mentors Network
- Submitting of Online Application before – 15th April 2020
- Interview over Skype Video Call – 04th Week of May 2020
- Final Interviews at IITH Campus – Last Week of May 2020
Editor’s Note: CfHE 2020, Center for Healthcare Entrepreneurship (CfHE) Fellowship 2020, IIT Hyderabad CfHE 2020. Please make sure that you are subscribed to the Biotecnika Times Newsletter and our YouTube channel to be notified of all of the latest in the industry. Follow us on all of our social media like Twitter, Facebook and Instagram.