Research Scholars Program 2020 Admissions at NIAB
Research Scholars Program that is available at NIAB – National Institute of Animal Biotechnology, official notification is announced. M.Tech / M.Sc candidates with a background in any branch of life sciences are eligible to apply online for the NIAB RSP II 2019-20 Research Scholars Program at NIAB. Check out all of the details below:
This call expires in :
Walk-in-Interview for Admission to Research Scholars Program
Applicants are invited to appear for a Walk-in-interview for Research Scholars Program 2019-2020 (RSP-NIAB III-2019) at NIAB, Gopanpally Campus, Hyderabad on Monday, 16th March 2020, from 10 am to 5 pm.
NIAB is an autonomous and premier institute of the Department of Biotechnology (DBT), Government of India. The Institute wishes to develop and harness emerging and novel Biotechnological tools and applications, and take up research in cutting edge areas for improving animal health and productivity, in addition, to contribute to human health and welfare.
NIAB’s current research interests include
- Host-pathogen interactions and pathogenomics
- Next-generation vaccines, diagnostics, adjuvants and drug delivery platforms
- Nutrition, metabolomics and metabolic disorders
- Genetics and genomics
- Gene and protein engineering
- Reproductive biotechnology
- Transgenic technology
- Zoonosis and One Health
Application and Selection Procedure:
- Candidates who fulfil the above eligibility criteria can directly appear For the interview together with complete Curriculum Vitae along with originals and photocopy (set) of All of the documents in evidence of the academic credentials, fellowship details and age. Selection will be based on performance in the interview and assessment of the best fit with research areas of NIAB.
- Candidates must make their own arrangements for any travel/boarding and lodging. No TA/DA will be paid by NIAB for attending the interview.
- NIAB reserves the right to accept/reject applications or candidature or admission in case any discrepancy is observed at any stage.
- Venue: National Institute of Animal Biotechnology (NIAB), Survey No. 37,
Extended Q City Road, Opp. Journalist Colony, Near, Gowlidoddi, Gachibowli,
Hyderabad, Telangana – 500032. For enquiry Contact: Tel: +91 40 2312 0115 or
Email: [email protected].
Eligibility and Selection Criteria:
Individuals desirous of seeking admission to RSP-NIAB-IV/2020 Needs a Master’s degree in any branch of Life Science (M.Sc., M.Tech., M.V.Sc., or M. Pharm) or a B. Tech. degree in any branch of Life Science. Candidates should also have procured CSIR/UGC/DBT/ ICMR/INSPIRE NET JRF/UGC-RGNF or some other national research fellowship for five years. Having a 5-year research fellowship is obligatory for consideration, and also those with just GATE, MPAT or various other certification tests are not qualified. The terms and conditions, fellowship quantity and so on will be regulated by the awarding financing agency, and also further based on the rules and also conventions of the Institute. Those admitted as Research Scholars will certainly be registered for PhD, based on rules and laws of the Institute in addition to the degree-granting entity.
View Notification Below
Editor’s Note: Research Scholars Program 2020 Admissions at NIAB. Please make sure that you are subscribed to the Biotecnika Times Newsletter and our YouTube channel to be notified of all of the latest in the industry. Follow us on all of our social media like Twitter, Facebook and Instagram.