Importance of IIT JAM For B.sc Biotech, B.tech Biotech Candidates
IIT JAM, Joint Admission Test for M.Sc. (JAM) was started way back in 2004 as a joint initiative by IIT’s and IISc. Since then every year this national level exam is conducted to provide admissions to M.Sc. , Joint M.Sc.-Ph. D., M.Sc.-Ph. D. Dual Degree and many more such Programmes in the IITs and Integrated Ph.D. Degree Programmes in IISc. Well, it is not about respect or just another degree, IIT JAM means you command more than what others do. So in this article, I’m going to enlist a few points which will open your eyes to why you must write IIT JAM Exam and the Importance of IIT JAM For B.sc Biotech, B.tech Biotech Candidates.
- IIT’s and IISc’s are the best Institutions in our country. And that means you get a chance to be with the best of the minds in the industry. This also means you have a chance to progress in your life faster compared to others fellows who take up admission in any private college for an MSc.
2. By working or doing your MSc at IIT or IISc via IIT JAM Exam you get further better career opportunity. Since you will have contacts at IIT and IIsc, you can directly apply for a Ph.D. there. Of course, you need to shine brightly throughout your masters for that. You will be in the best hands when it comes to qualifying for the future entrance exams for Ph.D.
3. Students who get to study at these universities right from the beginning of their career get handpicked by government organizations such as DRDO, ISRO. You will have higher chances of getting a government-funded research scientist job. Via IIT JAM Not only you get a stable, well-paid job but also your degree and your knowledge will be respected throughout, as IIT & IISc stand in the top hundred universities in the world.
4. The teaching methodology in IISc and IITs is top notch and that means you just don’t get exposed to the best of the infrastructure and facilities but also get to be taught by the best of the teaching faculty in the country.
5. Ragging has been the most troublesome issue India has faced lately. Strict measures have been taken to stop it and penalize the culprits. Such issues are minimum in these campuses.
6. You also get a chance to soak yourself into loads of extracurricular activities and extra scientific research apart from your regular coursework. Students who complete their post-graduation from these universities don’t just get the best of the opportunities to explore but also have a very stable career ahead.
7. Another important reason which must be taken care of here is when you pursue your career through IIT JAM, you get a subsidized fee that means your father may not pay very hefty fees to the private universities and colleges instead you save on that so it’s a win-win situation. All you have to do is go through a small painful process of preparing which is not tough when you get guidance from Biotecnika.
I hope I was clear in my points and reasons why you must write IIT JAM Exam if you are a biotech graduate. However, if you have any questions, feel free to comment below in the comment section and our experts will be very happy to respond to you. Thank you.