ICMR-NICPR Life Sciences Vacancy With High Pay – Appy Now
Job Posting: Senior Research Fellow – Life Sciences
ICMR- National Institute of Cancer Prevention and Research is seeking a highly motivated Senior Research Fellow to join our team in Noida, Uttar Pradesh. This is a temporary and contractual position for our research project on “Genomics of Gall Bladder Carcinoma in Indian Patients” which will be conducted until March 31, 2024.
Position: Senior Research Fellow
Monthly Consolidated Emolument: Rs. 44,450/- per month
- M.Sc. in any Branch of Life Science (Biotech/Biochemistry/Microbiology, zoology etc.)
- M.Tech in Biotechnology with 02 years of research experience
- Working experience of molecular biology techniques relevant to cancer research
- Next-generation sequencing analysis and interpretation
- Cell culture techniques with a track record of co-authored publications in indexed journals
Age Limit: 35 years (37 years for women)
Terms and Conditions:
- Interested and eligible candidates can appear for walk-in-interview/personal discussions/written test on the dates mentioned against each post along with the duly filled in the prescribed application form (attached).
- The posts are purely temporary and contractual for the duration offered in the adhoc project. The appointment may be renewed after every specific period of time subject to satisfactory performance and project requirement.
- Appointment can be terminated at any time during the engagement from either side with notice period of one month.
- Incomplete applications, applications not submitted in prescribed format and applications without supportive documents asked for shall be summarily rejected.
- Qualification and experience should be in relevant discipline/field and from a reputed Institution/organization recognized by relevant authority.
- Experience shall be counted from the date of completion of minimum essential educational qualification.
- Submission of incorrect or false information at any stage of recruitment shall disqualify the candidature at any stage.
- The Director reserves the right to increase/decrease the number of vacancies as per requirement.
- The Director reserves the right to fill up or not to fill up any/all of the advertised positions without assigning any reasons thereof.
- Rectification of any inadvertent error or omission or any change in the advertisement, at any stage of the recruitment process shall be done by notifying it on the ICMR and ICMR-NICPR websites ONLY.
- Candidates should write the Name of Project on the top of the application.
- No benefit of provident fund, Leave Travel Concession, Medical Claim etc. will be considered, since the posts are purely temporary basis.
- Age relaxation is admissible to SC/ST/OBC candidates in respect of posts reserved for respective category only and not for unreserved post as per GoI rules.
- Age limit and experience will be considered as on the date of walk-in-interview/personal Discussion.
- No TA/DA will be paid for attending the walk-in-interview/personal discussion/written test.
- Mere fulfilling the essential qualification/experience does not guarantee selection.
- Candidates already working against regular/permanent posts under government Department/organizations are not eligible to apply.
- Candidates already employed should submit a “No Objection Certificate” from their employer at the time of walk-in-interview/written test/personal discussion failing which he/she will not be allowed to appear in written/personal discussion.
- Community/Caste certificate: Candidates applying under OBC category shall submit attested copy of OBC Non–Creamy Layer Certificate in specified format as applicable for GoI jobs, issued within one year from the date of walk-in-interview test and/or personal discussion by the appropriate authority. Only Non-Creamy Layer as per Central list OBC certificates will be accepted and other certificates will not be accepted.
- The above posts are filled-up on purely temporary basis and contractual basis & the Candidate will have no right to claim for any type of Permanent Employment under ICMR-NICPR or continuation of his/her services in any other project.
- In case of a large number of eligible candidates after scrutiny of applications, a written test may be conducted. The written test shall consist of objective type questions.
- The Director has the right to accept/reject any application without assigning any reason thereof and no correspondence/recommendation will be entertained in this matter.
- Canvassing and bringing inside or outside influence in any form for short listing and Employment will be treated as a disqualification and the candidate will be debarred from the selection process.
- No request for change of Date of Interview Shall be entertained.
- Details about the post and advertisement may also be seen at https://www.ncs.gov.in.
- Candidates possessing the essential qualification and experience may appear for walk-in-Interview/personal discussion/written test at ICMR-National Institute of Cancer Prevention and Research, I-7, Sector-39, NOIDA, UP (Near Noida City Center Metro station) on the dates as indicated in schedule for walk-in-interview/or personal discussion (as applicable) given below: Note: Interview will be held on the same day after registration and verification of documents. No candidates will be entertained after 10.30 AM.
- Those appearing for Walk-in-Interview/personal discussion, he/she must bring all original certificates (1) Educational qualification (2) Proof of Date of birth (3) Experience certificates/testimonials (4) One-self attested recent passport size photograph (5) ID Proof (Aadhar/PAN/Voter ID/Driving License etc.) (6) One set of self-attested photocopies of all documents. (7) SC/ST/OBC/EWS Certificates, as applicable. (8) Candidates should produce all certifications/testimonials in original for verification at the time of walk-in–interview/personnel discussion/written test.
- Any Addendum/Corrigendum in respect of above vacancies, notice shall be issued on websites https://nicpr.icmr.org.in/career, https://main.icmr.nic.in/career-opportunity and no separate notification shall be issued in the press. Applicants are requested to regularly visit the website (www.nicpr.icmr.org.in) to keep themselves updated.
- In case of variation in Hindi & English version of notification, English version shall prevail.
- Candidate shall maintain order and discipline in the Institute and adhere to the following: (a) Spitting in public & workplace shall be punishable with a fine, as may be prescribed in accordance with its laws, rules or regulations by the State/UT local authority. (b) Large physical gathering at one place should be avoided. (c) Loitering and crowding in corridors should be avoided, and people should maintain distance.
SCHEDULE FOR WALK-IN- INTERVIEW/PERSONAL DISCUSSION
|Date and time of registration and verification of document
|Senior Research Fellow
|On 19.12.2023 from 9.30 AM*
Note: Interview will be held on the same day after registration and verification of documents. No candidates will be entertained after 10.30 AM
Keywords: ICMR-NICPR job, Life Sciences job, Senior Research Fellow, Noida, Uttar Pradesh, temporary job, contractual job. ICMR-NICPR Life Sciences Vacancy With High Pay – Appy Now. Please ensure you are subscribed to the Biotecnika Times Newsletter and our YouTube channel to be notified of the latest industry news. Follow us on social media like Twitter, Telegram, Facebook