CSIR-NEERI Lab Assistant Job – BSc Life Sciences Apply
CSIR-NATIONAL ENVIRONMENTAL ENGINEERING RESEARCH INSTITUTE
NEHRU MARG, NAGPUR 440 020 (M.S.) INDIA
ENGAGEMENT FOR R & D PROJECT STAFF THROUGH OFFLINE INTERVIEW
ADVERTISEMENT NO.01/11/2023/NEERI Health Centre
Application from eligible & interested candidates are invited for engagement of R & D project staff via OFFLINE INTERVIEW for the following purely temporary positions of Laboratory Assistant UNDER THE Phenome India- CSIR Health Cohort Knowledgebase (HCP-0047), tenable at CSIR-NEERI Nagpur.
Place of Posting: NEERI Health Centre
The last date of submission of online application form is 25/11/2023
Position Code: 2
Name of the position: Laboratory Assistant/Technician/Project Assistant/Technical Assistant/Field Assistant
Number of posts: 1
Upper age limit: 50
Monthly Emoluments: Rs. 20,000/- + HRA
Essential Qualification: BSc Microbiology/Life Sciences/Other
- Online registration
- Assistance to patients in filling survey forms
- Assistance in Health check-up camps
- Labeling of samples, separation of serum from blood samples by centrifugation
- Overall assistance in project coordination
- Able to operate centrifuge machine
- Knowledge of basic computer operations, data entry
Mode of Selection
Selection will be done on the basis of an offline Interview. The date of the interview will be notified separately through email.
- All project staff positions are on a contract basis and will be co-terminus with the project. However, under no circumstances, the tenure of project staff who have served CSIR-NEERI or any other laboratories/institute of CSIR under contract R&D projects would be allowed to exceed five years duration.
- Upper age limit shall be reckoned as on the last date of receipt of applications.
- Candidates are not required to pay any application fees.
- Only those candidates who have acquired the essential qualification & result has been declared (should have at least provisional certificate) are eligible to apply for a particular position.
- Result awaited /Final semester appeared or Ph. D submitted candidates are not eligible to apply for the position where such minimum essential qualification requirement is mandatory.
- Final semester and result awaited candidates are not allowed to appear for the interview.
- Experience, where required, will be counted from the date after acquiring minimum educational qualification. Dissertation/thesis work conducted during the academic period will not be counted as experience.
- Time spent in acquiring a higher qualification will not be counted as an experience over essential qualification.
- Mere fulfilling of minimum qualification does not confer any right in a candidate for being called for an interview. If a large number of applications are received, preference will be given to the candidates having qualification and experience over and above the advertised qualification/experience.
- The shortlisted candidates will be invited for the online interview, information for which will be communicated on the Email ID of the candidates mentioned in the application form.
- No upgradation of the project staff shall be done in the same or new project. However, candidates have to apply fresh, and if shortlisted, may have to appear for the interview.
- CSIR-NEERI reserves the right to cancel or withdraw the offer of engagement in case of any discrepancy found in the candidature of any empaneled candidate at any stage.
- The selected candidates are expected to join within the timeframe mentioned in the offer letter from the date of receiving the offer letter of appointment, after completion of pre-appointment formalities like a medical examination and character verification, etc.
- Engagement under the new project would be made only after the submission of a duly completed ‘No Demand Certificate’ and ‘No Dues Certificate’ and submission of resignation from the previous project to administration through concerned Scientist & Head.
- Engagement of project staff will depend on the project tenure/requirement, which may be extended or curtailed depending on the duration of the Project/desired level of performance or conduct of the incumbent, as the case may be.
- The engagement of project staff may be terminated at any time without assigning any reasons, by giving a one-month notice. In case the person desires to leave the assignment, he/she may also do so by giving one month’s notice or payment of one-month remuneration in lieu of, which can be condoned/curtailed/extended depending upon the discretion of the Competent Authority.
- The project staff shall have to make their own arrangement for accommodation during their tenure in the project. However, HRA shall be admissible as per applicable rules of the sponsoring agency.
- The offer letter shall be issued to the candidate initially for a period of four months.
- A review committee will assess the performance of the project staff and recommend for their extension, if required, subject to the availability of funds in the project.
- CSIR guidelines for the Ethics in Research and in Governance, as made applicable vide CSIR OM No. 30/GB/2019-MD dated February 28, 2020, and amended from time to time shall apply.
- No TA will be paid to the candidates for appearing in the interview in case of offline interviews.
- No claim for a permanent position shall be entertained.
- Other terms & conditions will be governed as per guidelines issued by the funding agency/ CSIR- NEERI for the engagement of the above Project Staff as amended from time to time.
Keywords: CSIR-NEERI, Lab Assistant job, BSc Life Sciences, R&D project staff, offline interview, Laboratory Assistant, Technician, Project Assistant, Technical Assistant, Field Assistant, Microbiology, Health check-up, Project coordination. CSIR-NEERI Lab Assistant Job – BSc Life Sciences Apply. Please ensure you are subscribed to the Biotecnika Times Newsletter and our YouTube channel to be notified of the latest industry news. Follow us on social media like Twitter, Telegram, Facebook