Product Development Intern at Zero Meat – Apply Now!
About the company:
Zero Meat is a DPIIT-recognized budding Plant-based meat startup in our product development stage, looking forward to collaborating with great minds!
Station: SRM Innovation Incubation and Entrepreneurship Centre, Kattankulathur Campus, Chennai.
Duration: 3 Months (90 Days)
Who are you?
- You are a Food technology engineer/Food science graduate with good exposure to alternative proteins and plant-based meat concepts.
- You are an aspiring mind with in-depth knowledge of food processing, biochemistry, and novel food development concepts with good exposure to the related wet lab activities.
- You are someone who would love to explore things from different perspectives.
- You are a creative person who would find a better way to do the job.
- You are willing to travel to destinations for research activities.
Your roles would be:
- You will conduct primary and secondary research on plant-based meat.
- You will study its properties and functional parameters.
- You will create and standardize recipes.
- You will work around the relevant areas of NPD.
- You would be able to institute, study and test sample prototypes and engage in the relevant activities.
- Pay based on Performance
- Hands-on exposure to food technology principles
- An Internship Certificate upon successful completion of the term
- Industrial Networking
- An Opportunity to test your skills
- An Insider experience with a budding startup
- Learn the entrepreneurial skillset
Keywords: Product Development Intern, Zero Meat, Chennai, Tamil Nadu, Food technology engineer, Food science graduate, alternative proteins, plant-based meat concepts, food processing, biochemistry, novel food development, NPD, internship, startup. Product Development Intern at Zero Meat – Apply Now! Please ensure you are subscribed to the Biotecnika Times Newsletter and our YouTube channel to be notified of the latest industry news. Follow us on social media like Twitter, Telegram, Facebook