Syngene MSc Microbiology/ Biotechnology Executive Role – Apply Online. Latest M.sc Candidates at Syngene, Interested and eligible candidates check out all the details given for the same below.
Job Position: Executive
Job Location: Mangaluru
Department: Quality – Microbiology
Incorporated in 1993, Syngene International Ltd. is an innovation-focused global discovery, development and manufacturing organization providing integrated scientific services to the pharmaceutical, biotechnology, nutrition, animal health, consumer goods and specialty chemical industries around the world. Syngene’ s clientele includes world leaders such as Bristol-Myers Squibb, Baxter, Amgen, GSK, Merck KGaA and Herbalife. Its innovative culture is driven by the passion of its 4240- strong team of scientists who work with clients from around the world to solve their scientific problems, improve R&D productivity, speed up time to market and lower the cost of innovation.
Microbiologist as Analyst role [Microbial Limit test, Environmental monitoring]
Key Responsibilities for M.sc Candidates at Syngene :
- Able to perform microbiological analysis of water samples, API and Environmental monitoring samples
- Microbiological testing for raw materials, in-process samples, intermediate samples finish product for bioburden/MLT and related documentation as per GDP requirements
- To follow Good Laboratory Practices, microbiology best practices while working in the Laboratory.
- Candidates are responsible to generate the laboratory data as per ALCOA+ principle. Should not have been penalized for data integrity issues in the past.
- Be compliant on assigned tasks to be audit ready any time.
- Preparation of environment, water, product trends by compiling the approved data from routine testing
- Candidates create, track the Purchase Requisition in SAP and to follow up with regard to purchase order to handle Inventory management within QCM lab.
- Preparation of schedule for EM program and water system monitoring.
- Maintain the Microbiological data as per Quality System requirement
- To involve in Microbiological media preparation, autoclave loading and sterilization as per validated loading pattern and related documentation activity.
- Microbial environmental monitoring in microbiology and manufacturing plant clean rooms, utility sampling and testing like nitrogen gas, water, and related documentation
- Candidates enter results for assigned samples in LIMS/ELN
- Preferably should have exposed to regulatory inspections (USFDA, PMDA, MHRA etc.) at the shop floor level.
Educational Qualification for M.sc Candidates at Syngene :
- M Sc in Microbiology or Biotechnology
- M Sc in Applied Microbiology
- Good at Microbiological techniques
- Have good command over the English language. (candidate should also be subjected to versant test and meet minimum score of B2.)
- Must have good oral communication skills
- Good working knowledge in MS office (word, excel, power point).
Experience: 02 to 04 years
- Honest and transparent attitude.
- Good interpersonal skills
- Should be highly quality conscious with an urge to protect product quality and patient safety
- Must have keen sense of observation
Equal Opportunity Employer for M.sc Candidates at Syngene :
It is the policy of Syngene to provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable legislation or local law. In addition, Syngene will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.
Possible interview questions with answer may be asked for M.sc Candidates at Syngene
1. Can you describe your experience in microbiological analysis and laboratory work, particularly in the context of Microbial Limit Testing (MLT) and Environmental Monitoring (EM)?
Answer: “I have a strong background in microbiology with a focus on MLT and EM. During my previous roles, I conducted microbiological analysis of water samples, raw materials, in-process samples, intermediate samples, and finished products. I followed GDP requirements, practiced Good Laboratory Practices, and ensured compliance with microbiology best practices. Candidates included microbial environmental monitoring in clean rooms and utility sampling. I also maintained documentation and ensured data integrity in line with ALCOA+ principles.”
2. How do you manage inventory and procurement within a Quality Control Microbiology laboratory, particularly using SAP for Purchase Requisition?
Answer: “I have experience in managing inventory within a laboratory setting. I am proficient in using SAP to create and track Purchase Requisitions. This involves preparing purchase orders, handling inventory management, and ensuring that all necessary supplies are readily available for laboratory operations.”
3. Could you share your experience with regulatory inspections, especially with agencies like USFDA, PMDA, or MHRA?
Answer: “I have had the opportunity to be part of regulatory inspections, including USFDA, PMDA, and MHRA. During these inspections, I actively participated at the shop floor level, ensuring that all processes and practices were in compliance with regulatory standards. My experience in maintaining data integrity and adherence to quality standards has contributed to successful regulatory inspections.”
4. How do you ensure data quality and integrity in your work?
Answer: “Data quality and integrity are of utmost importance in my work. I strictly follow Good Laboratory Practices and adhere to ALCOA+ principles. I maintain accurate records, ensure proper documentation, and perform data entry into Laboratory Information Management Systems (LIMS) or Electronic Laboratory Notebooks (ELN) meticulously. This ensures that our data is reliable and audit-ready at any time.”
5. Can you describe your approach to maintaining a high level of quality consciousness and ensuring patient safety in your work?
Answer: “Quality consciousness and patient safety are non-negotiable in my work. I have a keen sense of observation and attention to detail, which allows me to identify and address any quality issues promptly. I believe in transparency and open communication within the team. I understand that the products we work on directly impact patient safety, and I am committed to upholding the highest quality standards.”