Lupin MSc Biochem Biotech Job – Apply For Research Associate Role
Lupin MSc Biochem Biotech Job – Apply For Research Associate Role. Lupin Hiring MSc Biochem & Biotech For Research Associate Role – Apply Online. Interested and eligible applicants can check out all of the details on the same below:
Job Position: Research Associate -LBC (LRP)
Job Location: Pune, India
Job Description for Research Associate :
- Knowledge of method development, method validation of Biosimilars for PK (Drug concentrations) / PD (Biomarker assay) / ADA (Anti-drug antibodies) / Nab (Neutralizing Antibodies).
- Analysis of clinical study samples for regulatory submissions.
- Extensive knowledge of instrumentation like ECL-MSD, ELISA, UV spectrometer etc.
- Extensive knowledge of protein conjugation procedures.
- Ensure the smooth functioning and quality of result analysis.
- Involve in problem solving and decision making.
- Collaborate with other departments and external providers for the Bioanalytical work.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal skills both written and spoken.
- Good communication skill
- Good understanding of GCP.
- Good command on Microsoft excel and Word.
Education for Research Associate : M.SC (Biochemistry Biotechnology)
Total Experience – 2 to 5 Years
Possible interview questions may be asked for Research Associate
1. Can you describe your experience with method development and validation for biosimilars in the context of PK, PD, ADA, and Nab assays?
Answer: “In my previous role, I was responsible for developing and validating methods for biosimilars, specifically focusing on PK, PD, ADA, and Nab assays. This involved designing experiments, optimizing conditions, and ensuring the methods met regulatory requirements.”
2. Could you provide an example of a challenging clinical study sample analysis you’ve conducted for regulatory submissions?
Answer: “Certainly, I once had to analyze clinical study samples under strict regulatory guidelines. This required meticulous attention to detail and adherence to GCP standards to ensure the data’s accuracy and compliance with submission requirements.”
3. How familiar are you with instrumentation like ECL-MSD, ELISA, UV spectrometer, and protein conjugation procedures?
Answer: “I have extensive experience Research working with ECL-MSD, ELISA, UV spectrometry, and protein conjugation techniques. These instruments and procedures are essential in bioanalysis, and I am well-versed in their operation and application.”
4. How do you ensure the quality of result analysis and what steps do you take when faced with unexpected challenges in the analysis process?
Answer: “To ensure result quality, I follow rigorous quality control measures and cross-check data. When unexpected challenges arise, I collaborate with team members to troubleshoot and make data-driven decisions to maintain data integrity.”
5. Can you provide an example of a successful collaboration with other departments or external providers for a bioanalytical project?
Answer: “In a recent project Research, I collaborated closely with our QA department to ensure data met GCP standards. Additionally, I worked with an external lab for specialized analyses. Effective communication and coordination were key to the project’s success.”