Freshers Microbiology Job Opening at SJRI – MSc Life Sciences, Biotech Apply
Freshers Microbiology Job Opening at SJRI – MSc Life Sciences, Biotech Apply. MSc Biotech, Biochem vacancy is available at SJRI – St. John’s Research Institute. St. John’s Research Institute recruitment for MSc candidates. Check out all of the details below
Hey if you are interested in applying for this Project Associate post at SJRI, then you need to be well-prepared for an interview, so check out all of the possible interview questions and the answers below.
This job expires in –
Post – Project Associate -IDUCC
No. of Vacancies – 01
Project / Title – IDUCC
Brief Description About the Project – IDU lab has many projects running which project associate shouls involve working with all projects.
Preferred Language – English, Kannada, Hindi
Salary: Rs. 20,000/- pm
Preferred Qualifications: M.Sc -Microbiology/Biotechnology/life science
Experience: Minimum Experience – 1-year (Fresher may also apply)
Roles & Responsibilities –
- Sample Collection
- DNA extraction
- Work with the team at IDU and help with COVID and other diagnostics -TB, HIV, HCV & CMV testing
- Also, assist with other projects at the IDU
To Apply –
Interested candidates may send theirResume to:
The Principal Investigator
For more information, please visit our website www.sjri.res.in
Can Contact us on the following Numbers 080-49467010/49467011
- Last Day for Receiving Application: 23rd September 2023
- Position Starting: 01st October 2023
Here are five possible interview questions for the Project Associate – IDUCC position along with their answers:
- Can you describe your experience with sample collection and handling?Answer: In my previous role as a laboratory assistant, I was responsible for sample collection, ensuring proper labeling, and maintaining sample integrity. I’m familiar with various sample collection techniques and the importance of accurate documentation.
- What is the significance of PCR (Polymerase Chain Reaction) in molecular biology, and have you used it in your previous work?Answer: PCR is a fundamental technique to amplify DNA. I’ve not only studied PCR extensively during my academic years but have also conducted PCR experiments during my previous job. It’s a vital tool for DNA replication in research and diagnostics.
- How do you ensure the quality and reliability of DNA extraction from various samples?Answer: DNA extraction is a critical step, and maintaining sample purity is crucial. I’ve followed established protocols, maintained sterility, and performed quality checks to ensure reliable DNA extraction in my previous role. Proper documentation is also key.
- Can you discuss your experience with diagnostic testing for infectious diseases like COVID, TB, HIV, HCV, and CMV?Answer: During my previous job, I was actively involved in diagnostic testing for these diseases. I conducted tests following standard operating procedures, adhered to safety protocols, and ensured accurate reporting of results.
- How do you manage your time and priorities when working on multiple projects simultaneously?Answer: Effective time management is essential when handling various projects. I’ve used techniques like creating project timelines, setting clear priorities, and regular communication with the team to ensure that I meet deadlines and contribute effectively to all ongoing projects.
These answers should provide a good starting point for interview preparation for the Project Associate – IDUCC position. Adjust them according to your specific experiences and expertise.
Editor’s Note: Freshers Microbiology Job Opening at SJRI – MSc Life Sciences, Biotech Apply. Please ensure that you are subscribed to the Biotecnika Times Newsletter and our YouTube channel to be notified of all of the latest in the industry. Follow us on all of our social media like Twitter, Telegram, Facebook and Instagram.