DNV Food Tech Job – Apply For Technical Reviewer Role
DNV Food Tech Job – Apply For Technical Reviewer Role. Latest BSc Food Technology Job At DNV-Technical Reviewer. Latest BSc Food Technology Job Opening. Interested and eligible candidates can check the details below and apply online.
Job role: Technical reviewer
Job ID: 2023-22202
Location: Pune, India
Business Area: Business Assurance
Posting Position Type: Permanent Employee
Local Unit & Position Description
Our focus is to improve, develop and be sustainable with a global approach. Our typical clients will vary and include all food chain companies: involved sectors are feed and agriculture, seafood and aquaculture, food manufacturing, food packaging, food service, logistic, import & export .For this purpose we are looking for people with working experience in the primary and food sectors.
You will help our internal customers understand and overcome strategic and regulatory challenges, support the technical approach and develop new standard. The overall purpose of the job is to help DNV safeguard life, property and the environment and achieve our company vision: to be a trusted voice to tackle global transformations.
The main purpose of this role
- Technical support to managing all the activities related to the issues of the certificates (quote, TR, qualification evaluation)
- Technical support to managing accreditation activities (compliant, recall, internal audits, accreditation audit management)
Primary tasks of this role:
- Support the MUs in the most efficient and effective way (service center approach) to achieve their Quality and business targets and to keep the acceptance by our global
- Accreditation Bodies and/or Standard Owners.
Efficiently communicate with Market Units by creation of business-oriented solutions, verbal communications and proactive role in closing issues.
- Have a production minded approach by daily monitoring of the production volume and adapt to the daily production needs.
- This position is partially remote in any location around the world. Time zones are considered when delivering service, but depending on where you live, you may need to be flexible in timing.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher or equivalent experience in Food/Feed area
- Direct experiencein GFSI Standards Application or equivalent
- Preferrably demonstrated experiencein in Food Safety Management Systems
- Preferrably experience in the Food Industries
- Knowledge of and/or experience with GFSI and HACCP standards, supply chain and/or training
- Proficiency with the Microsoft Office Suite: Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Access
- Problem solving attitude
- Good communication skills
- Self-driven and service minded
- Solution oriented mind-set combined with a pragmatic approach
- Innovative by nature
- Strong written and verbal English communication skills
There are plenty of opportunities for personal growth through our 70-20-10 philosophy (70% learning on the job, 20% coaching and 10% training) and an individual career development plan.
- A strong company culture with an emphasis on competence development
- Great colleagues who value teamwork and support
- Attractive total compensation package
- International working environment
- Flexible working hours and focus on work/life balance
- Interesting and challenging projects, both national and international
- Be part of a world-leading company that has a global reach with more than 12 000
- employees around to world and is headquartered in Norway
- The possibility to grow and develop your competencies and ambitions within DNV
If you feel that this is the place for you, apply!
Company & Business Area Description
DNV is the independent expert in assurance and risk management, operating in more than 100 countries. Through our broad experience and deep expertise we advance safety and sustainable performance, set industry benchmarks, and inspire and invent solutions.
We are one of the world’s leading certification, assurance and risk management providers. Whether certifying a company’s management system or products, providing training, or assessing supply chains, and digital assets, we enable customers and stakeholders to make critical decisions with confidence. We are committed to support our customers to transition and realize their long-term strategic goals sustainably, and collectively contributing to the UN Sustainable Development Goals.
Equal Opportunity Statement
DNV is an Equal Opportunity Employer and gives consideration for employment to qualified applicants without regard to gender, religion, race, national or ethnic origin, cultural background, social group, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, age or political opinion. Diversity is fundamental to our culture and we invite you to be part of this diversity!
Socialize this job opportunity to a friend, colleague, or family member
Possible interview questions with answers for Latest BSc Food Technology Job – Technical Reviewer at DNV:
1:Can you describe your experience in working with GFSI Standards and their application in the food and feed industry?
Answer: Certainly, I have substantial experience in working with GFSI (Global Food Safety Initiative) Standards and their application in the food and feed industry. In my previous roles, I actively engaged in implementing and ensuring compliance with these standards, including conducting audits and assessments. I understand the nuances of GFSI Standards and their significance in ensuring food safety and quality.
2:How do you stay updated with the evolving regulations and standards in the food safety and certification industry, and how do you ensure that the certification processes remain compliant?
Answer: Staying updated with evolving regulations and standards is a critical aspect of my role. I regularly monitor industry publications, attend relevant seminars and conferences, and maintain memberships in professional organizations related to food safety and certification. Additionally, I actively participate in ongoing training and seek guidance from regulatory bodies to ensure that our certification processes remain compliant with the latest requirements.
3:Can you provide an example of a challenging situation you’ve encountered while managing accreditation activities, and how did you resolve it to ensure compliance?
Answer: Certainly. In a previous role, we faced a challenging situation during an accreditation audit where certain non-compliances were identified. To address this, I initiated a comprehensive review of our processes, conducted a root cause analysis, and developed a corrective action plan. I worked closely with cross-functional teams to implement necessary changes and improvements, ensuring that we not only resolved the issues but also strengthened our compliance measures. As a result, we successfully passed subsequent accreditation audits with flying colors.
4: How do you prioritize and manage your tasks efficiently when dealing with a high volume of certification activities and requests from different Market Units?
Answer: Efficient task management is crucial in my role. I prioritize tasks based on criticality and deadlines, ensuring that high-priority certifications and urgent requests are addressed promptly. I also adopt a service center approach, which involves proactive communication with Market Units to understand their specific needs and timelines. Additionally, I monitor daily production volumes and adapt my workflow to meet the dynamic production requirements. This approach helps me balance the workload effectively and ensure timely delivery of certification services to our clients.
Editor’s Note: DNV Food Tech Job – Apply For Technical Reviewer Role. Please ensure you are subscribed to the Biotecnika Times Newsletter and our YouTube channel to be notified of the latest industry news. Follow us on social media like Twitter, Telegram, Facebook and Instagram.