Bacardi Hiring MSc Microbiology For Executive Lab Chemist Position
Bacardi Hiring MSc Microbiology For Executive Lab Chemist Post. Interested Candidates can check out the details below and Apply Online.
Job Name: Executive Lab Chemist
Job Location: Nanjangud, India
Job type: Full time
Lead recruiter: Niharika Yadav
About the role
In Lab Chemist role, you need to ensure that the Raw Material, Packaging Materials, Finished Products are tested as per the sampling plan.
- QA / QC – Raw Materials and Packing Materials
- Microbiological analysis of Raw materials and Finished Goods
- Shelf-Life analysis
- Laboratory management
- Implementation of SPC/ SQC & Quality Index in Site
- Ensuring that out of spec materials is put on Quality hold.
- Analysis of trends on CTQs of PM & RM on a monthly basis
- Monthly report of Lab activities
Skills and Experience
- Knowledge of QA / QC Systems
- Experience in operation of laboratory Equipment’s like HPLC, Densitometer etc.
- Experience in conducting Microbiological analysis
- Excellent in communicating Quality issues and KPI’s to functional and line Managers
- Excellent knowledge of excel & PowerPoint
- Should possess problem solving skills
- Globally minded and able to demonstrate cross-cultural understanding and sensitivity.
- Creative, Adaptable & willing to learn new things
- Time Management & Multitasking
- Should have the ability to prioritize activities
M.Sc. Chemistry / Analytical Chemistry / Microbiology with min 2 years of work-experience.
They share the passion and entrepreneurial flair of our founder and are guided by our three culture pillars – Fearless, Family and Founders, they inspire our Primos to be the best they can be and drive us forward in all we do. But what does this mean?
- Being Fearless; means adopting an agile mindset, being comfortable trying new things and taking risks. We are empowered to question, challenge and innovate.
- Family; We treat each other, and our communities, like Family. Always.
- Founders; The spirit of entrepreneurship is at the heart of everything we do. We see the business as if it’s our own. they do the right thing for the business and they all take accountability for their work.
Here are five Possible interview questions and suggested answers based on the provided job application:
1. Can you describe your experience in conducting microbiological analysis?
Answer: Certainly, during my previous role as a Lab Chemist, I was responsible for conducting microbiological analysis of both raw materials and finished goods. This included microbial load testing, identifying contaminants, and ensuring compliance with quality standards. I also maintained records of all microbiological tests and collaborated with the quality assurance team to address any issues that arose.
2. How do you ensure the quality of laboratory management in your previous position?
Answer: In my previous role, I ensured effective laboratory management by implementing a systematic approach. This involved maintaining an organized inventory of laboratory equipment and reagents, ensuring their proper calibration, and scheduling regular maintenance. I also established clear protocols for sample handling and testing procedures to maintain consistency and accuracy in results.
3. Can you provide an example of how you’ve used data analysis tools like Excel to monitor quality trends and key performance indicators (KPIs)?
Answer: Certainly, I used Excel extensively to analyze data related to quality trends and KPIs. For instance, I tracked and analyzed trends in critical-to-quality parameters of both raw materials and packaging materials on a monthly basis. I created pivot tables, charts, and dashboards to visualize the data and presented the findings to management. This helped in making data-driven decisions and continuous improvement efforts.
4. How do you handle situations where materials are out of specification (OOS)?
Answer: When materials are found to be out of specification, I follow a systematic process. First, I ensure that the materials are placed on quality hold immediately to prevent their use in production. Then, I conduct a root cause analysis to identify the reasons for the deviation. Once the cause is determined, I work closely with the relevant teams to implement corrective and preventive actions to address the issue. This process helps in preventing reoccurrence and maintaining product quality.
5. Can you provide an example of a challenging quality issue you’ve encountered and how you resolved it?
Answer: In a previous role, we encountered a recurring quality issue with a specific raw material. After a thorough investigation, I discovered that the issue was related to a supplier’s change in the manufacturing process. To resolve it, I initiated discussions with the supplier to revert to the previous process, which had been proven reliable. Additionally, I implemented stricter incoming material inspections and collaborated with the procurement team to ensure a consistent supply of high-quality raw materials. This resolved the issue, improved product quality, and prevented further disruptions in production.
Editor’s Note: Bacardi Hiring MSc Microbiology For Executive Lab Chemist Post . Please ensure you are subscribed to the Biotecnika Times Newsletter and our YouTube channel to be notified of the latest industry news. Follow us on social media like Twitter, Telegram, Facebook and Instagram.