dsm-firmenich BSc Food Tech & Food Science Job Opportunity – Apply Online
dsm-firmenich BSc Food Tech & Food Science Job Opportunity – Apply Online. BSc Food Technology. Food Science Account Manager – Taste role available at dsm-firmenich. Interested and eligible applicants can checkout all of the details on the same below
Account Manager – Taste
CL – P14
At dsm-firmenich people are at the heart of the company. We are committed to equal employment opportunities and value diversity in the workplace.
- Participate in developing sales strategies to satisfy business plan objectives, as well as to maximize sales opportunities.
- Provide clients with general and specific information regarding product line concepts.
- Keep abreast of competitive activities, prices, and new business opportunities. Provide ongoing customer services and follow-up to ensure the timely shipment of orders.
- Documents sales calls, interprets briefs, and communicates that information to their respective division, to the marketing and technical functions to ensure open communications so that customer requirements are appropriately communicated and satisfied
- Provides clients with general and specific information regarding product line concepts;
- Keeps abreast of competitive activities, prices, and new business opportunities
- Ensures that administrative functions such as forecasts and call reports, etc., are accurately maintained
- Provides ongoing customer services and follow-up to ensure the timely shipment of orders.
- A rich history and a promising future of bold scientific innovation and passionate creation with our customers;
- A space to grow by encouraging and supporting curiosity and an open mindset;
- A culture that prioritizes safety and well-being, both physically and mentally;
- The opportunity to work for a company where sustainability is much more than a claim and is core to our strategy and purpose;
- A flexible work environment that empowers people to take accountability for their work and own the outcome;
- Barrier-free communities within our organization where every employee is equally valued and respected – regardless of their background, beliefs, or identity;
- Minimum of 5-7 years of sales experience, preferably in FMCG, Flavor & Fragrances, and Chemical/Ingredients
- Typically requires Bachelor’s degree in food technology or food science.
- PG in Business Administration will be an added advantage
Equal opportunities commitment
dsm-firmenich is fully dedicated to inclusion because when people feel engaged and empowered, their creativity and innovation drives unprecedented progress. We aim to build a workplace where opportunity really is equal, so everyone can thrive. We do not discriminate: there’s a place for everyone at dsm-firmenich.
dsm-firmenich is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. dsm-firmenich people are as diverse as our customers. For us that includes a commitment to ensuring equal employment opportunities for all job applicants and employees. Employment decisions are based upon job-related reasons regardless of an applicant’s race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, disability, marital status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other status protected by law.
We are committed to providing reasonable support for disabled applicants in our recruiting process. Should you need assistance, and are comfortable to share this, please let us know.
As innovators in nutrition, health, and beauty, dsm-firmenich reinvents, manufactures, and combines vital nutrients, flavors, and fragrances for the world’s growing population to thrive. With our comprehensive range of solutions, with natural and renewable ingredients and renowned science and technology capabilities, we work to create what is essential for life, desirable for consumers, and more sustainable for the planet. dsm-firmenich is a Swiss-Dutch company, listed on the Euronext Amsterdam, with operations in almost 60 countries and revenues of more than €12 billion. With a diverse, worldwide team of nearly 30,000 employees, we bring progress to life™ every day, everywhere, for billions of people.