ICON CRA Job For Life Sciences Candidates, Apply Online
ICON CRA Job For Life Sciences Candidates, Apply Online. BSc & MSc Life Sciences Jobs. CRA II job opening 2023. Life science job opening 2023.
Hey everyone check out all of the possible interview questions that can be asked for the role of CRA II at ICON at the bottom of the page.
Name of the Post: CRA II
Job ID: 2023-101162
About the role
ICON plc is a world-leading healthcare intelligence and clinical research organisation. From molecule to medicine, we advance clinical research providing outsourced services to pharmaceutical, biotechnology, medical device and government and public health organisations. With our patients at the centre of all that we do, we help to accelerate the development of drugs and devices that save lives and improve quality of life. Our people are our greatest strength, are at the core of our culture, and the driving force behind our success. ICON people have a mission to succeed and a passion that ensures what we do, we do well.
[India – Mumbai, Bangalore]
[Clinical Research Associate]
As Clinical Research Associate, you will be dedicated to one of our global pharmaceutical clients; a science-based company withone of the most exciting product pipelines in the industry. This global pharmaceutical client develops breakthrough innovative medicines to improve and extend people’s lives in oncology, general medicine and eye care. Working in this way, you will have the opportunity to build your career in a rewarding customer-focused environment that supports creativity, collaboration and performance.
The Clinical Research Associate is ultimately responsible for the successful management of investigator sites and monitoring activities for assigned clinical studies throughout the trial lifecycle. Key responsibilities include:
- Full ownership of investigator sites for assigned studies, with responsibility for the successful management of the site right through to close-out, in accordance with the clinical monitoring plan.
- Developing effective relationships with investigator site staff to ensure that key clinical metrics are met.
- Ensuring integrity of clinical data through an ability to sufficiently maintain site tracking records and working diligently to relevant guidelines.
- Prior experience of working in investigator site management, including conducting monitoring visits, from either a pharmaceutical company or a CRO environment.
- A working knowledge of ICH-GCP guidelines and local and international regulatory requirements is essential.
- You will be educated to a degree level in a life science discipline or be a licensed healthcare professional.
Benefits of Working in ICON:
Our success depends on the knowledge, capabilities and quality of our people. That’s why we are committed to developing our employees in a continuous learning culture – one where we challenge you with engaging work and where every experience adds to your professional development.
At ICON, our focus is to provide you with a comprehensive and competitive total reward package that comprises, not only an excellent level of base pay, but also a wide range of variable pay and recognition programs. In addition, our best in class employee benefits, supportive policies and wellbeing initiatives are tailored to support you and your family at all stages of your career – both now, and into the future.
ICON, including subsidiaries, is an equal opportunity and inclusive employer and is committed to providing a workplace free of discrimination and harassment. All qualified applicants will receive equal consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
If, because of a medical condition or disability, you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application process, or in order to perform the essential functions of a position, please let us know.
Hey everyone as stated above then check out all of the possible interview questions that can be asked for the role of CRA II at ICON below
- Question: Can you explain your understanding of ICH-GCP guidelines and their importance in clinical research? How have you applied these guidelines in your previous work experience? Answer: ICH-GCP guidelines are international standards that ensure the ethical and scientific quality of clinical trials. In my previous role as a Clinical Research Associate, I consistently applied these guidelines to ensure the integrity of clinical data and the protection of study participants. I adhered to the principles outlined in ICH-GCP during monitoring visits, maintained accurate site tracking records, and ensured compliance with local and international regulatory requirements.
- Question: How do you build and maintain effective relationships with investigator site staff? Can you provide an example of a challenging situation you faced and how you resolved it? Answer: Building strong relationships with investigator site staff is crucial for successful clinical trial management. I prioritize effective communication, active listening, and fostering a collaborative environment. In a challenging situation, I once encountered resistance from site staff regarding adherence to study protocols. I addressed this by organizing a site training session to clarify protocols, addressing their concerns, and emphasizing the importance of compliance in ensuring accurate data collection and participant safety.
- Question: Can you describe your experience in managing investigator sites throughout the trial lifecycle? How do you ensure the successful completion of site activities and adherence to the clinical monitoring plan? Answer: In my previous roles, I took full ownership of investigator sites and managed them throughout the trial lifecycle. I closely followed the clinical monitoring plan, conducted monitoring visits, and provided guidance and support to site staff. I ensured the completion of site activities within timelines, maintained accurate documentation, and facilitated effective communication between all stakeholders involved in the trial.
- Question: How do you ensure the integrity of clinical data and maintain compliance with regulatory requirements? Can you share an example of how you addressed a data integrity issue? Answer: Ensuring data integrity and compliance with regulatory requirements is a critical aspect of clinical research. I implement rigorous data management practices, including thorough documentation, regular data review, and adherence to standard operating procedures. In a previous study, I identified a data inconsistency during a site visit. I immediately reported the issue to the project team, conducted a root cause analysis, and implemented corrective measures to rectify the inconsistency and prevent similar occurrences in the future.
- Question: How do you stay updated with industry trends, regulations, and advancements in clinical research? Can you provide an example of how you applied new knowledge or best practices in your work? Answer: Continuous learning and staying updated with industry trends are important for a Clinical Research Associate. I actively participate in training programs, attend conferences, and engage in professional networking to stay informed. Recently, I attended a workshop on risk-based monitoring, and I applied the knowledge gained by incorporating risk assessment strategies into the monitoring plan of a complex study. This proactive approach helped to optimize resources and ensure data quality.
Note: These questions are based on the provided job description and are intended to assess the candidate’s knowledge and experience relevant to the role of a Clinical Research Associate. The answers provided here are sample responses and can be customized based on the candidate’s actual experience and expertise.
Editor’s Note: ICON CRA Job For Life Sciences Candidates, Apply Online. ICON CRA Job 2023. Please ensure you are subscribed to the Biotecnika Times Newsletter and our YouTube channel to be notified of the latest industry news. Follow us on social media like Twitter, Telegram, Facebook