DNV India MSc Food Tech, Biotech, Microbio Lead Auditor Food Safety & IMS Recruitment, Apply Online
DNV India MSc Food Tech, Biotech, Microbio Lead Auditor Food Safety & IMS Recruitment, Apply Online. Lead Auditor Food Safety & IMS job for Food Tech, Biotech & Microbiology. Check out all of the details on the same below
For those of you who are curious about this role in DNV India, check out some sample interview questions at the bottom of the page along with their answers to give you a headstart on your preparations.
Lead Auditor Food Safety & IMS
Locations IN-Chennai | IN-Bangalore | IN-Pune
Requisition ID 2023-20499
Business Area Business Assurance
Posting Position Type Permanent Employee
Local Unit & Position Description
- Communicates in a clear, open, active and honest manner (verbal and written) and seeks understanding of other views
- Actively contributes to the success of the team and collaborates to create results
- Builds good personal and professional relationships
- Is creative and takes initiatives
- Recognizes the need for and adapts well to change
- Able to have independent communication with customers professional staff
- Shows understanding of both customers’ needs and able to explain rational of decisions
- Cares for customer and provide solutions that improve their business.
- Proactively seeks to identify real customer needs and manage customer expectations accordingly
- Demonstrates proactive approach towards market and sales activities
- Receives positive feedback from customers and acts on feedback
- Able to reach and communicate decisions even under stressful situations
- Able to contribute actively with market intelligence
- Plans and executes work with required quality and within agreed schedule and budget
- Delivers according to DNV methodology
- Demonstrates continuous improvement
- Can work as PM for smaller projects based on clearly defined framework. Executes such projects according to relevant processes and procedures.
- Takes responsibility for own competence and career development
- Understands and follows relevant DNV systems, tools, work processes and methodology
- Demonstrates the ability to apply knowledge and skills in the work
- Shares information and professional knowledge with colleagues
- Understands relevant international standards and practices
- Systematically builds up and maintains/acquire auditor and trainer registration
- Travel to places including abroad for audits/assignments/Trainings and Customer Meet
- Master or Graduate in Food Technology/ Food Science / Bio-Technology / Microbiology / Dairy Technology / Agriculture / Science / Fisheries Science / Aquaculture or Equivalent discipline from a reputed institute.
- Minimum 5 years of work experience in the Food Industry or food supply chain, out of which a minimum of 3 years has to be in Quality or Production function.
- Further, minimum 3 years of experience in Auditing, Inspection and Training in a recognized Certification body
- Qualified Lead Auditor for FSMS/FSSC 22K and IMS
- Qualification to BRCGS / IFS is preferable.
- Deep knowledge of FSSAI regulations
- Understanding of Food factory operations and Quality Assurance
- Demonstrated proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Ability to communicate directly with clients at all levels of an organization including senior management
- Ability to read/interpret audit protocols and work instructions
- Ability to write thorough audit reports
Company & Business Area Description
DNV is an independent expert in risk management and assurance, with almost 12,000 employees operating in more than 100 countries. Through our broad experience and deep expertise we advance safety and sustainable performance, set industry benchmarks, and inspire and invent solutions.
We are one of the world’s leading certification, assurance and risk management providers. Whether certifying a company’s management system or products, providing training, or assessing supply chains, and digital assets, we enable customers and stakeholders to make critical decisions with confidence. We are committed to supporting our customers to transition and realize their long-term strategic goals sustainably, and collectively contributing to the UN Sustainable Development Goals.
Equal Opportunity Statement
DNV is an Equal Opportunity Employer and gives consideration for employment to qualified applicants without regard to gender, religion, race, national or ethnic origin, cultural background, social group, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, age or political opinion. Diversity is fundamental to our culture and we invite you to be part of this diversity!
For those of you who are curious about this role in DNV India, check out some sample interview questions below along with their answers to give you a headstart on your preparations.
- Can you share your experience in conducting food safety audits and inspections? How do you ensure compliance with relevant standards and regulations? Answer: In my previous role, I have conducted numerous food safety audits and inspections. I follow a systematic approach, carefully assessing each aspect of the food supply chain and facility operations. I verify compliance with applicable standards such as FSMS/FSSC 22K and maintain a thorough understanding of FSSAI regulations.
- How do you stay updated with the latest developments and changes in the food industry and quality assurance practices? Answer: I am proactive in staying updated with industry trends and changes. I regularly participate in relevant training programs, attend conferences, and engage in professional networking. Additionally, I follow industry publications and regulatory updates to ensure my knowledge is current.
- Can you provide an example of a challenging situation during an audit or inspection and how you handled it? Answer: During an audit, I encountered a situation where there were significant non-conformities in the food production process. I handled it by immediately informing the management about the critical issues and providing guidance on corrective actions. I maintained open communication with the client, assisting them in implementing necessary changes and ensuring compliance with the required standards.
- How do you effectively communicate audit findings and recommendations to clients and senior management? Answer: I believe in clear and concise communication. I prepare comprehensive audit reports that outline the findings, highlighting areas of improvement and suggesting corrective actions. I present the reports to clients and senior management in a professional manner, emphasizing the importance of addressing any identified gaps to enhance food safety and quality.
- How do you prioritize your workload and ensure timely completion of audits and inspections? Answer: Prioritization is crucial in managing multiple assignments. I start by carefully planning and scheduling audits based on their criticality and deadlines. I maintain open communication with clients to align expectations and address any potential scheduling conflicts. Throughout the process, I monitor progress closely and adapt my approach to meet deadlines without compromising the quality and integrity of the audits.
Note: The answers provided are sample responses. It is recommended to personalize and tailor the answers based on your own experience and expertise.
Editor’s Note: DNV India MSc Food Tech, Biotech, Microbio Lead Auditor Food Safety & IMS Recruitment, Apply Online. Please ensure you are subscribed to the Biotecnika Times Newsletter and our YouTube channel to be notified of the latest industry news. Follow us on social media like Twitter, Telegram, Facebook