Tata Memorial Hospital JRF Job For MSc Biotech, Biochem, Life Sciences, Zoology & Microbiology
Tata Memorial Hospital JRF Job For MSc Biotech, Biochem, Life Sciences, Zoology & Microbiology. Project-Based JRF Vacancy For MSc Life Sciences, Biotech, Genetics, Microbiology at Tata Memorial Centre. MSc Biotechnology/ Microbiology/Genetics/Zoology / Life Sciences / Biochemistry JRF job opening. Interested and eligible applicants can check out all of the details on the same below
Possible Interview Questions for the post of junior research fellow at TMH are posted below
This job expires in
TATA MEMORIAL CENTRE
HOMI BHABHA CANCER HOSPITAL AND RESEARCH CENTER
Advt. No. HBCH&RC/PROJECT/2023/P18
PROJECT BASED VACANCIES (PROJECT A/C NO. 9446)
(Between 9.30 am to 11.30 am)
VENUE: HOMI BHABHA CANCER HOSPITAL AND RESEARCH CENTRE
SHRI KRISHNA MEDICAL COLLEGE AND HOSPITAL CAMPUS,
UMANAGAR, MUZAFFARPUR (BIHAR)- 842004,
PHONE NUMBER: 9472377509
Eligible and interested candidates may attend the recruitment process for the following posts on given dates.
Name of the Post: Junior Research Fellow
No. of Posts: 01
Name of the Project: Antimicrobial Resistance (AMR) Studies
Age limit: 35 years as on the date of the interview
How to Apply:
- The appointment is initially for a period of six months or till the continuation of the project, whichever is earlier.
- The outstation candidates may attend the Interview Online. For this purpose, Candidates are requested to mention for the which post they have applied in the subject line, they will be required to send their resume along with the supporting documents in a single PDF file to [email protected].
- The last date for receiving applications through email requesting for online interviews will be 09.06.2023 up to 3:00 PM.
- Only Shortlisted Candidates who will be fulfilling the norms will be contacted for Online Interviews.
WALK-IN INTERVIEW ON: 12.06.2023
Note: For recruitment-related queries, the candidate may contact to HRD DEPARTMENT, HBCH&RC, MUZAFFARPUR over email ID [email protected] AND / OR Phone No. 9472377509.
Consolidated Monthly Remuneration: Rs. 25,000 to Rs. 32,000
Essential Qualification and Experience:
- M.Sc. Biotechnology/ Microbiology/Genetics/Zoology / Life Sciences / Biochemistry with minimum 50% marks from a recognized University/Institute.
- Minimum 6 months experience.
- Preference will be given to candidates with a minimum of 6 months of exposure to molecular biology techniques/molecular diagnostic laboratory.
Possible Interview Questions for the post of junior research fellow at TMH:
- Can you provide an overview of your educational background and experience in the field of biotechnology/microbiology/genetics/zoology/life sciences/biochemistry? Answer: I have completed my M.Sc. in [mention the relevant field] with a minimum of 50% marks from a recognized University/Institute. Throughout my academic journey, I have gained a solid foundation in the principles and techniques of [mention the relevant field]. Additionally, I have acquired practical experience through my research projects and internships, which have exposed me to various molecular biology techniques and molecular diagnostic laboratory practices.
- Could you elaborate on your experience in antimicrobial resistance (AMR) studies or related research areas? Answer: I have a minimum of 6 months of experience in the field of antimicrobial resistance studies. During this time, I have actively participated in research projects focusing on understanding the mechanisms of antimicrobial resistance, investigating the impact of AMR on public health, and exploring potential strategies to combat AMR. I have gained practical skills in conducting experiments, data analysis, and interpretation in the context of AMR studies.
- How comfortable are you with molecular biology techniques and working in a molecular diagnostic laboratory? Answer: I am well-versed in various molecular biology techniques such as DNA extraction, PCR, gel electrophoresis, DNA sequencing, and gene expression analysis. I have hands-on experience in working with laboratory equipment, following standard protocols, and maintaining strict quality control measures in a molecular diagnostic laboratory setting. I am confident in my ability to handle samples, perform assays, and analyze data accurately.
- Can you discuss your understanding of the importance of antimicrobial resistance research and its implications in healthcare? Answer: Antimicrobial resistance is a global health concern that poses significant challenges in the treatment and management of infectious diseases. Through antimicrobial resistance research, we aim to understand the underlying mechanisms that drive resistance, identify new drug targets, and develop effective strategies to combat this issue. By studying AMR, we can contribute to the development of novel antimicrobial therapies, promote rational use of antibiotics, and safeguard public health.
- How do you plan to contribute to the ongoing project on antimicrobial resistance studies? Answer: As a Junior Research Fellow, I plan to actively contribute to the project by conducting research activities related to antimicrobial resistance. This includes designing experiments, performing molecular biology techniques, analyzing data, and interpreting the results. I will collaborate with the project team, adhere to research protocols, and contribute to the generation of valuable insights in the field of AMR. Additionally, I will stay updated with the latest advancements in the field and contribute to scientific publications and presentations.
Note: The answers provided are sample responses and can be customized based on the individual’s qualifications and experiences.
Editor’s Note: Tata Memorial Hospital JRF Job For MSc Biotech, Biochem, Life Sciences, Zoology & Microbiology. Please ensure you are subscribed to the Biotecnika Times Newsletter and our YouTube channel to be notified of the latest industry news. Follow us on social media like Twitter, Telegram, Facebook