NABI Training 2023 With Project Opportunity For 4-6 Months
NABI, Mohali has announced the notification for an Opportunity for 4 to 6 months (NABI Research Training With Project Opportunity For 4-6 Months) Research Training with project at NABI, Mohali. NABI Training 2023 With Project Opportunity For 4-6 Months. Check out all of the details on the same given below:
Possible Interview Questions for the candidates who wish to apply for the Research Training with project at NABI, Mohali are posted below
This call expires in
Opportunity for 4 to 6 months (July to Dec 2023) Research
Training with project at NABI, Mohali
National Agri-Food Biotechnology Institute (NABI), Mohali, is an autonomous Research & Development Institute under the Department of Biotechnology (DBT), Ministry of Science & Technology, Government of India. The institute carries out cutting-edge research encompassing multiple research areas that include agricultural biotechnology, epigenetics, computational biology & bioinformatics, post-harvest technology, Nanotechnology, Food Safety, food and nutritional science and technology. To impart high-quality training in advanced areas of biotechnology to students of post-graduation (MSc & M.Tech)
Applications are invited from motivated candidates with a high level of creativity, innovative ideas, and communication skills.
- A bench fee of Rs. 5000/- Per month plus GST @ 18% for 4 to 6 months per trainee shall be charged by the institute from the students or sponsoring institutes after selection by online transfer to NABI, Mohali.The fee has to be deposited before start of the training. If any student wants to cancel the confirmed training before its start, an administrative charge (20%) may be deducted by NABI. The refund will not be made if the cancellation request is sought during training period.
2. The training period should be for 4 to 6 months between July to Dec-2023. The training will be conducted at NABI’s main campus and the training project should be within the scope of NABI mandates.
3. The training would be in one of the four areas – i) Agricultural Biotechnology ii)
Computational Biology and Bioinformatics iii) Food Science and Technology and iv)
Nutrition Science and Technology. Apart from lab work, trainees may be required to
involve in research works in the field and growth/tissue-culture chambers for growing and testing research materials.
4. A registered student from any branches of life sciences/basic sciences/applied
sciences/engineering institutes/colleges/universities pursuing under graduation or postgraduation or having degrees in the above are eligible for NABI’s training programs
5. NABI may arrange accommodation in hostels or guesthouses (shared) at NABI’s prescribed rate, if available.
6. NABI will not reimburse any medical claims incurred during training.
7. The number of trainees to be required will depend on the scientist’s requirement from time to time.
8. The selection of trainees shall be through screening cum selection committee based on
academic merit and experience.
9. Opportunities are also available for short-term or long-term training sponsored programs
by government agencies such as DST, DBT, INSA, NASI, etc. without any fee.
10. The prescribed application format is available on NABI website (https://nabi.res.in/site/career?category=Mw%3D%3D). It should be sent by post to Manager Administration, National Agri-Food Biotechnology Institute, Sector-81, Knowledge City, SAS Nagar, Mohali, Punjab-140306.
Kindly note NABI will not be held responsible for any postal delay.
11. Documents to be submitted –
1) A filled application form (downloaded from NABI)
2) Application form forwarded by Head of Department or Dean or Registrar or Head of
the institute on letter head, if the candidate is pursuing a degree.
12. The last date of application to reach NABI – June 15 2023 by 05:30 PM
13. Stipend – No.
Download the application format below
Check the notification below
Possible Interview Questions for the candidates who wish to apply for the Research Training with project at NABI, Mohali
- Can you tell us about your background and experience in biotechnology and the specific area of research you are interested in? Answer: I have completed my [MSc/M.Tech] in [specific field] and have gained hands-on experience in [specific techniques/research areas]. I am particularly interested in [chosen area of research] due to its potential impact in [mention significance or applications].
- What are your motivations for applying to the research training program at NABI? Answer: I am highly motivated to join NABI’s research training program because it offers the opportunity to work on cutting-edge research projects in [chosen area of research]. I am eager to learn from renowned scientists, enhance my skills, and contribute to the field of biotechnology.
- How do you envision your role in the research project you will be working on during the training period? Answer: During the training period, I envision myself actively participating in the research project by conducting experiments, analyzing data, and contributing to the overall objectives of the project. I am excited to learn new techniques and contribute my ideas to advance the project’s outcomes.
- Have you had any prior experience working in a laboratory or conducting research? If so, could you provide an example of a project or experiment you have worked on? Answer: Yes, I have had the opportunity to work in a laboratory during my [mention previous experience]. One of the projects I worked on involved [describe the project, including objectives, methodology, and results]. Through this experience, I gained proficiency in various laboratory techniques and developed critical thinking skills.
- How do you plan to balance your theoretical knowledge with practical skills during the training program? Answer: During the training program, I aim to strike a balance between theoretical knowledge and practical skills by actively engaging in hands-on laboratory work, attending relevant seminars or workshops, and staying updated with the latest research publications. I believe that combining theoretical understanding with practical application is crucial for successful research.
Note: The answers provided are sample responses and can be customized based on the individual’s qualifications and experiences.
Editor’s Note: NABI Training 2023 With Project Opportunity For 4-6 Months. Please ensure you are subscribed to the Biotecnika Times Newsletter and our YouTube channel to be notified of the latest industry news. Follow us on social media like Twitter, Telegram, Facebook