HaystackAnalytics Recruitment For Sr. Research Analyst, Applications Invited
HaystackAnalytics is looking for an enthusiastic individual who is proactive and highly motivated, willing to roll up their sleeves and get to lead our Bioinformatics activities. The candidate must be willing to work outside their comfort zones, dealing with the fast-paced nature of start-ups and working with people in an amicable way. In addition to being an excellent communicator, the candidate should have excellent multitasking and organizational abilities.
Position – Sr. Research Analyst (Microbial Genomics) & (Human Genomics)
Location – Mumbai | Work From Office
Number of Open Position – 1 in each specialization
Total Experience – 5-7 Years’ Experience
Joining Date – Immediate
- Analyse and manage the NGS / Nanopore data using relevant pipelines.
- Develop customized pipelines and workflows and tweak current pipeline filters for NGS and Nanopore analysis
- Help in developing and executing various data management strategies
- Identify the databases, tools, catalogues, and their reliability in future and help the research team with data collection strategies
- Interpret genetic sequence variations identified through the pipelines
- Check the quality and accuracy of the data
- Work in conjunction with team members to ensure consistent result generation
- Work in conjunction with wet lab and tech teams to ensure smooth operations and
- Troubleshoot issues related to data analysis tools and software
- Review literature for new technologies in the field of Bioinformatics
- Write grants and papers in the company
- Creating documentation and maintaining it
- Worked in genomics for 4+ years. Sound knowledge about genetics and genomics
- Experience with building bioinformatics pipelines for NGS data
- Perform basic statistical analysis
- Comfortable working on Linux OS system
- Ability to read, interpret and curate scientific literature
- Excellent communication skills (oral and written) and attention to detail
- Ability to learn new techniques, perform multiple tasks simultaneously, keep accurate
records, follow instructions, complete deadlines, and comply with company policies
- Experience of 3-5yrs+ in R/Python & experience of 1-2yrs+ in Bash scripting
- Experience with pipeline orchestration tools (Nextflow or Snakemake)
How to Apply: Interested candidates to send their resumes at [email protected].
Who are we?
HaystackAnalytics is a company working in deep technology of genomics, computing, and data science for creating the first of its kind clinical reporting engine in healthcare. We are a new but well-funded company with a tremendous amount of pedigree in the team (IIT Founders, IIT & IIM core team). Some of the technologies we have created are a global first in infectious disease and chronic diagnostics. As a product company creating a huge amount of IP, our Technology and R&D team are our crown jewels. With early success of our products in India, we are now expanding to take our products to international shores.
Check the notification below
Editor’s Note: HaystackAnalytics Recruitment For Sr. Research Analyst, Applications Invited. Please ensure you are subscribed to the Biotecnika Times Newsletter and our YouTube channel to be notified of the latest industry news. Follow us on social media like Twitter, Telegram, Facebook